Notices

Need Assistance W/ Grill Guard or Bull Guard Choice

Old 11-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
The Gif
thegifguy is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT
thegifguy's Tacoma Gallery
Need Assistance W/ Grill Guard or Bull Guard Choice

Tomorrow i have to choose between a Westin chrome bull guard like the one below or a regular Westin grill guard. I already have the bull guard but it has two small dents i can never take my eyes off. Which would look better w/ the billet grille i have on there???

Old 11-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
the current westin grill guard is piece of junk.
now there is a generic company making them and all the companies like westin and ranchhand and manik put their name on it.
it doesn't fit right, it shakes, it sucks
do not waste your money
Old 11-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Check out the Avid bull bar not so bling but its an idea!
X2. And the less bling the better. Although one of those Avid bars would look pretty sick all chromed out.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
check out hunter4x4.com