Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

carbon fiber....

Old 11-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
carbon fiber....

so I found this site
http://www.carbonmods.com/

im kinda thinkin about doin somethin with this kit.

anyone know of a "1 stop" shop like this in the states or CA?

im trying to avoid buying all the materials in bulk, I used to glass r/c planes and have no desire to add a ton of junk to my garage again.

thanx.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
well, ok I just picked up a small fiberglass repair kit.

im making a eyelids, not angry..maybe sleepy or stoned lol j/k

anyways if it turns out, I will make a mold and crank a few out maybe even some carbon fiber ones if anyone is interested.

but I have a question, do the aftermarket headlights follow the same contours of the OEM ones? I just picked up a set (traded my OEM)and they look a little different.