Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

= => UPS Came Today & Well, I Feel Like a "KING" <= =

Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => UPS Came Today & Well, I Feel Like a "KING" <= =

I came home from work to find a 100lb well packaged box. I never thought I'd upgrade to a new suspension so soon but I have. My Sway A Ways only last a couple of months before these bad boys arrived. I couldn't pass on this deal and I bet many on here wouldn't have either.

They have less than 10k Highway miles and arrives with almost No blemishes on the Front or Rear Set.

They're going to be picked up by SONNY of DownSouth to get them rebuilt. It doesn't need it, but I rather do it. Sonny is hooking me up with a great deal and well, they're be back Brand New.

I hate to share my Excitement with your guys as you'd appreciate it. My Girl and Friends could really care less.

Kings 2.5 Front Coils w/Resi
&
Kings Rear w/Resi

Old 11-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed and it lasted for less than 1 minute. You're way too fast. Maybe thats wny you got that Clint Eastwood Avatar, LOL
Old 11-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I noticed and it lasted for less than 1 minute. You're way too fast. Maybe thats wny you got that Clint Eastwood Avatar, LOL

Those are awesome! Congrats man!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm freaking STOKED! I'm seriously about to hold them in my arms and nurse them all night. Tuck them in, and read them all bed time stories till they fall asleep.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap, congrats dude!!! what did you pick them up for? that looks to be the ultimate setup!!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
They came in the mail today.....The Price is on Par with your Oil Cooler Pick up.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wait what...thats killer!! so what a few hundred? where, from the boards? CL?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks Jeff. . .

Quote:

wait what...thats killer!! so what a few hundred? where, from the boards? CL?
I actually found this set by pure luck. He didn't post it for sale @ all. He was selling the Tacoma as a whole and had these and some other parts already off the truck. Since I've been looking for a TACOMA for my GF, I stumbled upon this by luck.

I simply went for it and asked him about the suspension. We talked a few times over the phone and came to an agreement on them. I got them for $700 Shipped with everything included. Well Packaged. Its not as amazing as your OIL COOLER Find, but its right up there...

Old 11-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #11

Quote:
I got them for $700 Shipped with everything included.
nice, now get those babies on and get us some pics!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm freaking STOKED! I'm seriously about to hold them in my arms and nurse them all night. Tuck them in, and read them all bed time stories till they fall asleep.
.....CONGRATS man!! $700 is a steal I wish I could find a deal like that!!