Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dallas, TX area dealer?

Old 02-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Dallas, TX area dealer?

Does anyone have a good dealer in the Dallas Texas or surrounding north Texas area?

I went to Toyota of Irving today at lunch and they would not deal with me at all on my trade and tried to sell me a 4 cyl ext cab prerunner for MSRP...

Thanks in advance and I hope I put this in the right spot.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
BLOCKADE will become famous soon enoughBLOCKADE will become famous soon enough
BLOCKADE's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine here in WF by going online and working it out with the sales manager directly... skip the middle man. See if there is a local dealer that has the ability to buy online, its the way to go.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
sooner130 is on a distinguished road
sooner130's Tacoma Gallery
Come to OKC. BOB Howard Toyota. I looked for months in Dallas and here. Had three buddies come here from Dallas. I just ordered mine and $6000 below sticker. Toyota also has a $1250 rebate till March 2nd on Tacomas.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I actually talked to a guy at Texas Toyota that was willing to deal over the phone.... we'll see how that works.. I might just be making a call to OKC.. sounds like a good move.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine from Toyota of McKinney, Pat Lobb Dealership. The company I work for uses Administaff which has an agreement with Toyota for invoice cost plus a few hundred. Went on line and lo and behold it directed me to a dealer just a couple of miles down the road.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:39 AM   #6

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
I went with Toyota of Dallas, good deal as far as I'm concerned... '08 Prerunner Ext Cab w/SR5 package, 4 cyl - 19k. Fair deal on my trade and easy to deal with.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:01 AM   #7
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Got mine at Toyota of Richardson, we were in there for about 6 hours dealing with them. Not sure if that is a good thing or not but they did come down off of the price about 4k and threw in the leather.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:22 AM   #8
sooner130 is on a distinguished road
sooner130's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get the rebate?
Old 02-22-2008, 06:42 AM   #9
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
I went with Toyota of Dallas, good deal as far as I'm concerned... '08 Prerunner Ext Cab w/SR5 package, 4 cyl - 19k. Fair deal on my trade and easy to deal with.
Good choice, alot of the guys that work there are part of the Toyota Trail Riders 4x4 club.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #10

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a pic....
Attached Thumbnails
Dallas, TX area dealer?-257501483_jmbcs-m.jpg