Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2010 BSP Taco and Build

Old 11-16-2009, 07:52 AM   #1
Slippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter:
Name: Slippy
Slippy_McBrownfingers's Tacoma Gallery
2010 BSP Taco and Build

Picked up my 2010 BSP DC 4wd TRD Offroard taco on Saturday. Pretty standard options, V6 Tow Package, 6disc radio upgrade and TRD OC option.

Love the truck. Coming from a 2006 4Runner Limited V6 4wd.

Planning to get in on the Toytec group buy, need to get a bed cover, bed mat, Cabela's aka weathertech mats, and maybe the iPhone interface and bluetooth.

Already removed the mud flaps. :-)

Will also be searching for where to connect a radar detector and GPS to key on power.

More to come...
Attached Thumbnails
2010 BSP Taco and Build-picture-101.jpg  
Old 11-16-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Hurry on the groupbuy it ends tomorrow!

Great looking truck!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
mutts is on a distinguished road
mutts's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

very nice! i wanted to get a 2010 but wanted a shortbox auto which isnt available in canada so i found an 07 brought up from the us.....i love that truck!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #4
Slippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to beholdSlippy_McBrownfingers is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutts View Post
very nice! i wanted to get a 2010 but wanted a shortbox auto which isnt available in canada so i found an 07 brought up from the us.....i love that truck!!!!!!

So you guys get leather as an option, but no SB Auto. WTF? Why so many combinations? Jebus...
Old 11-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
Firefighter:
Found a Roll-N-Lock bed cover locally for $1200 installed. Seems like a great deal since the best on-line deal is $1089 and I would have to do the installation. Once that's installed I can start carrying my fire gear outside again and get my rear seat back.

Got the Valentine One hardwired into the overhead console.

Now on to emergency lighting and a siren.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy_McBrownfingers View Post
Found a Roll-N-Lock bed cover locally for $1200 installed. Seems like a great deal since the best on-line deal is $1089 and I would have to do the installation. Once that's installed I can start carrying my fire gear outside again and get my rear seat back.

Got the Valentine One hardwired into the overhead console.

Now on to emergency lighting and a siren.
You a firefighter?
Old 11-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #7
Firefighter:
Yes. Chief Officer, so I typically respond in my "command ride" to take the role of Incident Command. You?
Old 11-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy_McBrownfingers View Post
Yes. Chief Officer, so I typically respond in my "command ride" to take the role of Incident Command. You?
Nope but know a few. Most a full time though and don't need lights on their personal vehicle.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
Firefighter:
Roll-N-Lock bed cover

Got the roll-n-lock cover installed. Also picked up some 1/2" thick heavy rubber floor mats to put in the bed as a bed mat. The reason for choosing the heavy rubber floor mats is because they won't hold water, so the stuff in the bed stays dry with the little bit of water that gets in around the tailgate when the bed cover is closed.
Attached Thumbnails
2010 BSP Taco and Build-img_0133.jpg   2010 BSP Taco and Build-img_0134.jpg   2010 BSP Taco and Build-img_0135.jpg   2010 BSP Taco and Build-img_0137.jpg   2010 BSP Taco and Build-img_0138.jpg