Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Replacing the old carpet 06 reg cab

Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Replacing the old carpet 06 reg cab

Anyone know If there is a pre-molded carpet install for this truck, or do I just buy and lay the carpet myself. Lots of bumps and curves in the old carpet looks pre-molded of some sort. Thanks.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
this one on ebay says molded, don't know anything about it tough
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...Q5fAccessories
Old 11-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i went through jc whittney when i did it to my jeep, but i just found this
http://www.auto-interior.com/toyota9.htm
Old 11-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrabbitfurhead View Post
warning!!! Your new carpet could get stuck under your accelerator and you could die in a ball of flames!!! Oh wait, that's only the floor mat...
:d ha
Old 11-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
WARNING!!! Your new carpet could get stuck under your accelerator and you could die in a ball of flames!!! Oh wait, that's only the floor mat...

good god man. Screw the floor mats, I'll trim my pedal too.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
once again you guys always come through. Thanks alot.