Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is that a TSB in your pocket...?

Old 02-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #21
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Just got the TSB done today. New front & rear shocks and the 4 leaf springs in the rear. The ride definitely feels more solid!
sweet boss man. did you measure how much lift you gained? ang get pics of that lifted rig
Old 02-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #22
M2M will become famous soon enough

M2M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Toyota of Long Beach...great service and everybody is really cool. My service rep set me up with the TSB no hassles, didn't make me load the bed with 10 guys or any of that nonsense.

do you think they will help with 08's ??
Old 02-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #23
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2M View Post
do you think they will help with 08's ??
honestly i doubt it. he made sure everything on my truck matched up with the tsb. the 08's have to get added eventually if they have the same issue though...
Old 02-26-2008, 05:16 PM   #24
M2M will become famous soon enough

M2M's Tacoma Gallery
I just got off the phone again with Toyota and the agent stated that even though the 08 is not covered I should go to a second dealer -
the fact that I do have the same parts they advised to go with all the info,
part #s TSB, case # etc. and see if they will do the work -
look at it this way,
the more the 08 owners call in and start asking for a solution the faster they will be added
Old 02-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2M View Post
I just got off the phone again with Toyota and the agent stated that even though the 08 is not covered I should go to a second dealer -
the fact that I do have the same parts they advised to go with all the info,
part #s TSB, case # etc. and see if they will do the work -
look at it this way,
the more the 08 owners call in and start asking for a solution the faster they will be added
Let us know what happens.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #26
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I just scheduled my suspension TSB for tomorrow!