Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rock Sliders!?

Old 11-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
BrandonTorgerson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BrandonTorgerson's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Sliders!?

anybody have any info on Good bolt on rock sliders ?
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I don't but the search button will. I personally went with weld ons but I know a good number of people have bolt ons
Old 11-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
The ones I bought came from a group buy that went way south and I know one member in particular was VERY unsatisfied with his bolt ons, and is most likely going to cut them up and have them welded on. So I would recommend you avoid revenge fab.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
BrandonTorgerson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BrandonTorgerson's Tacoma Gallery
alllllright, thanks for the heads up
Old 11-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
Faskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really nice
Faskev's Tacoma Gallery
I think in your search you'll find that Shrockworks probably has one of the best bolt on options.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Shrockworks takes a LONG time to ship...

CBI Offroad makes some
http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/index.php

Demello
http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=96

you can also probably find someone near you to fab some up
Old 11-17-2009, 07:11 AM   #9
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
I"ll be getting my Demello's today and post up my impressions
Old 11-17-2009, 07:20 AM   #10
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Very happy with my Demello's so far
Old 11-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #11
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
He did cut them up and welded them on, adding 2 more legs a side too. There's pics in his gallery...
I should have realized that when I saw them on his truck in the NC pics
Old 11-17-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I was talking about you, and I was trying to go with the flow but I think I got the location of the pics wrong
Old 11-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
You lost me when you said NC. I didn't make it down to that. Just last weekend's RC meet
Ah I thought the pics were from Uhwarrie
Old 11-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #14
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the look of Shrockworks. I heard those things are a good quality. Still waiting on mine, been a month now. Hopefully they are worth the wait
Old 11-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #15
Faskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really nice
Faskev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Shrockworks takes a LONG time to ship...

CBI Offroad makes some
http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/index.php

Demello
http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=96

you can also probably find someone near you to fab some up
CBI doesn't do long bed sliders and if you look at the pictures on Demello's site the fit and finish doesn't compare to Shrockworks. I hope their shipping product looks better than their site. Please post pics to prove me otherwise!!
Old 11-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #16
Drock42 is a name known to allDrock42 is a name known to allDrock42 is a name known to allDrock42 is a name known to allDrock42 is a name known to allDrock42 is a name known to all
Name: Derek
Drock42's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what your budget is, but these will be my next big purchase after the lift and wheels/tires:

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/...07_sliders.htm
Old 11-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #17
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Those are cool. Too bad they won't fit double cab long beds though.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #18
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
I just put on my group buy Demello, bolt on sliders the other day and they seem to be pretty good. Still need to get the hi-lift out and see how they work for that.
A couple of guys at work with jeeps checked them out, bounced on them and kicked them and seemed to be pretty impressed.
I wasn't crazy about drilling the holes in the frame but I got over it

(more pics in my gallery if you are interested)
Attached Thumbnails
Rock Sliders!?-012.jpg   Rock Sliders!?-003.jpg