Old 11-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
Dream Taco

If I had the time and money I would custom make the slant camper shell

Old 11-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha I agree, that would be a cool looking camper shell. You should see if someone will photoshop it on a 2nd gen.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like a ridgeline kinda
Old 11-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking more of the old hummer backs
Old 11-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
i know snugtop makes one for the H2T, i think. maybe it can be modified for a truck
Old 11-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #8
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
nah.. more hummer like... and the window is kinda big on the camper...maybe a smaller window?
x2, nice draw up though!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
That would be pretty cool... if you do get someone to photo shop can you post it on this thread?
Old 11-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
they make those for the Hilux's. Ive seen em online somewhere.....
Old 11-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #13
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Words cannot describe how much I dislike that.

Good effort, though.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
ramjm_2000 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Biomedical
ramjm_2000's Tacoma Gallery
Yup very hummer like looks cool though.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #15
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
They sell the slant tops for the Hummer H3T's. The Hummer dealer in Edmonton had a few there in the summer.
Not quite sure what the bed size is on the Hummer H3T but I am guessing it would be too big to fit the Taco's.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #16
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure I saw a Ridgeline the otherday with one like that.