Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mud flaps or guards

Old 02-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
eyball is on a distinguished road

eyball's Tacoma Gallery
Mud flaps or guards

The Tacoma I just picked up only has the back left side mud guard and the other 3 are broken off. Any ideas on the best (cheaper the better) solution? I live in NE so we get plenty of snow and slush crap.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyball View Post
The Tacoma I just picked up only has the back left side mud guard and the other 3 are broken off. Any ideas on the best (cheaper the better) solution? I live in NE so we get plenty of snow and slush crap.
you probably dont want the flaps that are real hard, so you may wanna look at pepboys and see some of their universal fit flaps,, that are good and flexible. or,you can check on ebay.......i know ive seen them there!!
Old 02-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
i've seen the oem mudguards for tacomas on e-bay, but they're freakin expensive... You probalby are better off just buying some flexible aftermarket ones. That's how my truck came, 1 mudflap missing, and 1 BARELY hanging on.... I will probalby end up just buying aftermarket ones and selling the two originals i have left on e-bay.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Listen to the guys, they are right, just get some flexible ones at an auto part store, but whatever you choose, get something, it so important to have them for the paint, not to mention the folks behind you.