Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

reverse light & LED Bed Light PICS

Old 11-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
reverse light & LED Bed Light PICS

Just figured I post a few PICS for anyone wanting to get a feel for what the end results of these MODS are like:

Side View:

Inside the bed:

With Reverse Lights:

Without a FLASH (what it really looks like when it's dark)

Old 11-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice! What LED bed lights did you get? Where did you put the switch?
Old 11-22-2009, 05:27 AM   #4
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The switch for the bed lights is inside the cab. I put it in a factory blank, and wired it up so I can turn them on with no keys in the car. I drilled a hole below the left side coin holder and added another switch for the reverse lights. I'll post pics in a minute
Old 11-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:29 AM   #6
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Very awesome. I'll be doing this is the near future. Especially the reverse lights!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #7
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
looks good..
Old 11-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #8
dhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 20 years: Field Artillery, Communications & Range NCO
Name: Doug
dhurley's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the led lights you put in the bed. Can you give me some more info on them?
Here are the reverse lights I did last month. They really get people's attention in parking lots at night when you back up.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:16 PM   #9
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up the LEDs from VIP. I used 3M tape to stick them to the top of the cubby.

They are in the pic below:

Old 11-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!

i bet it helps at night a LOT!