Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Truck's tires for Sale price and link? and Lots of question! profressional help!!NEED

Old 02-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
Soul is on a distinguished road

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Question Truck's tires for Sale price and link? and Lots of question! profressional help!!NEED

I have these dun lop tires 245/75/16 I'm planning on selling when I hit 10K. All 5 of em including the spare. What's the price of the tires? I heard a good way to price used tires is 40% of the original price. Did you guys sell your tires? I'm keepin toyota's stock rims I like em =]. + I'm pretty cheap. Can the spare tire area hold a 265/75/16 tire?
Thanks everyone =].
Old 02-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
JTDTacoma is on a distinguished road
JTDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Try selling locally on www.craigslist.org. That's what I'm doing (haven't sold them yet though)
Old 02-25-2008, 02:25 PM   #3

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTDTacoma View Post
Try selling locally on www.craigslist.org. That's what I'm doing (haven't sold them yet though)
If you don't mind, if you sell can you PM me bro =] thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
check with a local tire shop....they may take them, but i will go ahead and say that you wont get too much for the "dun-flops"(same way if you had the bfg rugged trails), but it will be a decent price i think. and yes.......265/75/16 will fit under the truck in the spare tire area.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Big Guns is on a distinguished road
Big Guns's Tacoma Gallery
I hear discount tire will buy em back from you with a sale for like $45 a tire. Thats with limited wear i think though. No one really wants the stockers since they are not very good.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just gonna see if i can trade my rugged trails for a free alignment from the shop i get my new tires from
Old 02-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I'm just gonna see if i can trade my rugged trails for a free alignment from the shop i get my new tires from
good luck with that man. hell.....i had to give my spare away, no one wanted it!! so....when are you getting new tires and what are ya getting??
Old 02-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i sold my set of stock 17's tires w/o rims on craigslist for $65 just to get them from under my carport b4 they got stolen...lol
Old 02-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #9

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
I did a little research there about 69$ a pop
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compar...Y)&RunFlat=All
and there pretty horrible lol.
I'll try 30$ each or 125$ for all. (5)
Old 02-26-2008, 11:55 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good luck with that man. hell.....i had to give my spare away, no one wanted it!! so....when are you getting new tires and what are ya getting??
probably BFG AT's. My buddy mentioned a tire that is almost identical for half the price that he uses but i forgot what they are called, i may look into those. anyway, i'll be getting them in the next month or so. right now i'm just waiting on my 5100's After that i'll see what my options are

Update: My 5100's shipped today and are scheduled to be here next tuesday (3/4/08)