Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Next Mod

Old 02-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #41
Wherever I May Roam
SteelCity will become famous soon enoughSteelCity will become famous soon enough

Navy: Navy Corpsman, LT, FMF (RET), U.S. Marines 4th LSB, Shock-Trauma Platoon
SteelCity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
You need to get away from Toyota Nation Group Buys and discounts. You'll go broke saving all that money. I saw there is a group buy for the DT headers...you need to get on that soon.
I know. I am broke now that I saved so much. I can't afford the headers right now, but rest assured it's on the list. Can we form a support group for "Mod Addicts?"

Hello, My name is Joel, and I have gone 3 days without doing a modification to my truck. I am around more for my family and I have cut back my surfing of truck related products to 30 minutes a day.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #42
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCity View Post
I know. I am broke now that I saved so much. I can't afford the headers right now, but rest assured it's on the list. Can we form a support group for "Mod Addicts?"

Hello, My name is Joel, and I have gone 3 days without doing a modification to my truck. I am around more for my family and I have cut back my surfing of truck related products to 30 minutes a day.
I wish I could be that strong. I just bought a K&N drycharger for my URD intake.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #43
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
What's your next planned mod?
mine is definitely gonna be tires... I'm FINALLY gonna get my All-Terrains...

Installing twin .50's under the hood.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:01 PM   #44
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Another mod: TRD SHIFTKNOB I should be recieving in a couple of days. Here's a Quick Pic:
Old 02-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #45
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I just got a $15 set of driving lights and one of those magnet mount lights mentioned in the cheap/free thread from Wal-Mart. I figure I'll mount the driving lights under the bumper for reverse lights and the magnetic one under the hood along with a cig plug. Whenever it warms up above freezing.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #46
AK Backcountry is on a distinguished road

AK Backcountry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evile View Post
speaking of the power inverter i lost power last night for 4 hours i used the stock power outlet in the bed to run my PC and modem so i could play warcraft

That's an addiction. "Lvl 67 Nightelf Hunter Stonemaul. But I don't have a problem."
Old 02-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #47
AK Backcountry is on a distinguished road

AK Backcountry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
if you dont get your taco. i got dibs on the hood struts
Hood struts came into today with the Scangauge II. The Taco better be here in 2 weeks.

Went to the Car Audio store to get a USA Spec PA12 TOY for an 08 Access cab with the in-dash 6 disk changer. The guy there said it would not work with any of the 08 stock stereos. Crutchfield webpage says it will???? Any advice? I decided to wait to see what others have done.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #48
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Intake, exhaust. oil and a K&N oil filter.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #49
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust... Im getting Flowmaster 40 series
Old 03-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #50
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Exhaust... Im getting Flowmaster 40 series

well hell yes!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #51
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I did 2 today since they were cheap and it was warm. Something to tie me over for a while and do something besides fix f'n domestics like I've been doing for the last few months. Aux reverse lights and under hood light. Will be posting pics up in the Cheap/Free section soon.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #52
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well hell yes!!!
Yeah just need to get paid this friday to get the money but then im going with my girlfriend on a weekend get-a-way so i'll get it hopefully monday or tuesday.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:30 PM   #53
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
i really am thinking about some of the following things for my 2008 I4 regular cab

Header

Exhaust

Receiver for towing

anyone got any suggestions?
Old 03-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #54
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the Redline Tuning Quicklift yesterday.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #55
Blue05tacoma is on a distinguished road

Blue05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking to get a cold air intake and exhaust. Still debating on if i wanna go ahead and get the headers to go along with it.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #56
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

New exhaust and cold air intake along with a new skid plate!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #57
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Getting the Westin Platinum nerf bars put on tomorrow.

Some Xteme Catch-All floor mats, to go over the TRD ones during the sandy river and hunting fun stuff, and a Qwik Valve for easier oil changes are on the way.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:11 AM   #58
Dutch will become famous soon enough
Dutch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
I have hood struts on the way. Tint and bike carriers in a month or 2. Electric pop-n-lock and access tonneau cover down the road.

Dutch, do those swaybars handle? Also, what is the Addco p/n for the 05+ front bar? I don't see it listed on their site.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. The Addco p/n is 02214. Depending on your setup, you may need some slight mods to make it work. The Addco is 1 1/8"dia. and works great with the rear Hellwig 3/4"dia. Research this one good to determine which bars you should use in front and rear and remember........too large of a bar is not good on these Tacos. I posted a thread on some mods I had to make for the rear.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:37 AM   #59
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Next Mod

I installed a plate bracket. $3.50 at Advance Auto Parts. And look, an FSU plate to go with it!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #60
JTDTacoma is on a distinguished road
JTDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgestone Revos 265/70/17 going on Friday. No more Dueler H/T's for me!