1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3 way switches?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by frozen_taco, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Feb 27, 2008 at 12:12 AM
    frozen_taco

frozen_taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fairbanks AK
    Vehicle:
    05 Off rd. trd acc. cab with modddds
    flowmaster 50 series delta flow dual exhaust, grillgraft mesh, BHLM, VIPER 2 way auto start, Alpine 10" type R subwoofer, Custom made sub enclosure in back, aries tube steps, K&N, 20% tint, debadged, 20"X9 panther realm rims, Nitto 420 tires, blacked out tails, visors, PIAA headlights, bug guard,
    hey I was wondering if they have 3 way switches that fit in those litlle spaces where the fog light switch is I got new fog lamps and the switch they gave me is tiny and cheap looking so I wanna switch it out and mount it in those little blank spaces.

2. Feb 27, 2008 at 3:49 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    check out 4x4mods.com, they have alot of diferent switches that will work. you will have to trim a bit in the top part where the blank comes out though. its not bad though.

3. Feb 27, 2008 at 9:04 AM
    08beachtoy

08beachtoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08' reg cab 4x4 2.7ltr 5 spd
    Sony cd player /ipod , small amp, bed mat from Dee Zee , A.R.E. custom cap with yakima racks, weather gaurd floor mats , oem fog lights ,oem DRL mod, class III hitch ,custom bed mounted power inverter, tinted windows 5 % all around, oem hood protector /bugshield , avs door visors ,wet okole seat covers , Train air horn
    I have seem the oem switches on e bay for around 20 to 25 dollars or you could just go to the dealer and but the switch you gotta keep that dash looking good /factory

Products Discussed in

To Top