Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

installed new iggee seat covers from ebay

Old 02-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
installed new iggee seat covers from ebay

they look pretty damn good in the truck. they took about 3 hours to install though...kinda crappy on that part. they also cover up the plastic covers on the back of the DC seats, but i dont ever use mine, so no biggie. as soon as i get some black leather and the time to do it, i'll be doing reid's arm rest mod. lemme know what yall think.

i cant attach the pics here b/c they are too big, but here are the links....

front
rear
Old 02-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
They look great!! How much are they?
Old 02-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Those look cool dude..
Old 02-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
whoa whoa whoa, those will never work, they aren't completely black! They'll never match your "all black" theme for your truck. Tell ya what, you can give them to me at the Meet and then go out and buy you some black ones.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
They look great!! How much are they?
they were 315 for front and back including shipping....i was looking at the okole's, but i couldnt see footing the other $200+
Old 02-27-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
whoa whoa whoa, those will never work, they aren't completely black! They'll never match your "all black" theme for your truck. Tell ya what, you can give them to me at the Meet and then go out and buy you some black ones.
hey...they match the rest of the interior...ie dash, carpet, etc...the total blackness is only exterior...which i actually need to post a new pic of b/c of the black lugs now...plus i'll be putting black leather arm rests...so it'll all balance out
Old 02-28-2008, 06:49 AM   #7
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
hey...they match the rest of the interior...ie dash, carpet, etc...the total blackness is only exterior...which i actually need to post a new pic of b/c of the black lugs now...plus i'll be putting black leather arm rests...so it'll all balance out
If i were you i'd just go ahead and black out the whole interior too. I'll bring some cans of spray paint to the Meet and help you out