Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bushwacker Pocket Flares On Double Cab

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Bushwacker Pocket Flares On Double Cab

Put on some new fenders here the picture of the side view for you fellas who wanted to see it. Tell me what you guys think.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good !
Old 12-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! how much did they cost
Old 12-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggsjt View Post
looks good! how much did they cost
thanks man it was about 600 including paint.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
lukin good!
Old 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
Yamaha
Canadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Canadian Max's Tacoma Gallery
I like em
Old 12-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
any way to remove those fake boltheads?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #8
Tacotronn

yeah if you take off the black inside part and unbolt all the screws inside and a few of the ones that are actually connected inside and then the black bolts
Old 12-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #9
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
yeah if you take off the black inside part and unbolt all the screws inside and a few of the ones that are actually connected inside and then the black bolts
thx...a possible mod in my future
Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #10
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
thx...a possible mod in my future
yea it would look sick on your taco. I've actually don't see to many tacomas that color looks tight and your bumper. How much did that cost you?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #11
Piss off

Quote:
yea it would look sick on your taco. I've actually don't see to many tacomas that color looks tight and your bumper. How much did that cost you?
bumper is from AP..899 powdercoated and 89 for the light bar

i want to get those flares and leave em flat black....or paint them to match the black of the bumper and wheels....hmmm
Old 12-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #12
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome and I realy like the white Taco. I was looking at those for my Rad Red DC LB, but I was thinking of leaving them black. Has anyone else left them black? Where did you get them? Also the Bushwacker site says they won't fit the SB, any problems there?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:42 AM   #13
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittergitter View Post
Those look awesome and I realy like the white Taco. I was looking at those for my Rad Red DC LB, but I was thinking of leaving them black. Has anyone else left them black? Where did you get them? Also the Bushwacker site says they won't fit the SB, any problems there?
Yeah I got them from bushwacker and got them painted. They just came out with these fenders for the shortbed just gotta give them a quick call for the part number I forgot already sorry haha. Yeah and people do kep them black a friend of mine had a red taco with black bushwacker fenders.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:56 AM   #14
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
The flares look great on your truck!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #15
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
bumper is from AP..899 powdercoated and 89 for the light bar

i want to get those flares and leave em flat black....or paint them to match the black of the bumper and wheels....hmmm

I think you should definitely do it paint to match it would look sick as hell.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #16
Tacotronn

Got some stuff for sale if you guys are interested hit me up. Trd Skidplate, White Stock Fender Flares, Stainless steel side steps, stock 16 inch rims, bfgoodrich all terrain ko. My cousins selling Bilsteins 5100 brand new still take while u can.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #17
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got some stuff for sale if you guys are interested hit me up. Trd Skidplate, White Stock Fender Flares, Stainless steel side steps, stock 16 inch rims, bfgoodrich all terrain ko. My cousins selling Bilsteins 5100 brand new still take while u can.
Is this the aftermarket aluminum TRD skidplate? What's your price on it and the 5100's?
Old 12-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #18
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
Is this the aftermarket aluminum TRD skidplate? What's your price on it and the 5100's?

Yea its the that skidplate its barely been on the tacoma I'm asking for just 100 and the 5100's are brand new never put on a taco b4 still got it in the box for 300.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #19

MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea its the that skidplate its barely been on the tacoma I'm asking for just 100 and the 5100's are brand new never put on a taco b4 still got it in the box for 300.
Can you post pics of all of it and do you have some Ebay feedback since you're a new member here?
Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #20
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I like them, I think it would be nice if they offerd a set without the bolts, but that's just because I would want all black.

Products Discussed in this Thread