Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pictures Please!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #21
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road
 
GTiVR6r's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2007, #2805
Location: Carpentersville, IL
Age: 46
Posts: 212
GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be awesome! i want a huge cat to cuddle with me and NOT eat my face. So when was that picture taken? it doesnt look like you at all. In one pic you look like a huge lumpy mutant and in the other you actually dont look big at all (no offense
LOL! Not getting eaten is always a challenge with big cats.
And a 700+ Lbs suberian Tiger makes every one look smaller. :P

And I'm about 75-80 pounds lighter now than I was back then.
That was in my prime at my biggest and leanest at 330 lbs.
Now just 245-250.


OH!

Maybe I shoud take Neo with me to get the TBS done!

See Toyota, my shit drags! Neo says FIX IT!

You guys will post my bail right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #22
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I guess what I really meant was if people could post it in their Gallery. Then when you read a post you click on their gallery and see what their truck looks like. The request for pictures of the members was an after thought. But if you have pictures of your hot wife or girlfriend then post them too. Just kidding. I just thought it'd be nice to see members trucks and put a face to it. But anyway, I'm rambling on
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #23
nd nd is offline
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts
 
nd's Avatar
Name: Nate
Joined: Mar 2007, #1047
Location: Greenville, SC
Age: 32
Gender: Guy
Posts: 12,890
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
LOL! Not getting eaten is always a challenge with big cats.
And a 700+ Lbs suberian Tiger makes every one look smaller. :P

And I'm about 75-80 pounds lighter now than I was back then.
That was in my prime at my biggest and leanest at 330 lbs.
Now just 245-250.


OH!

Maybe I shoud take Neo with me to get the TBS done!

See Toyota, my shit drags! Neo says FIX IT!

You guys will post my bail right?
Oh so now your only 250 lbs of muscle, well thats pretty tiny. i bet you get picked on all the time.

and no, i wont bail you out but i will reserve a place for you in the Alliance and you will go down in TW history
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #24
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road
 
GTiVR6r's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2007, #2805
Location: Carpentersville, IL
Age: 46
Posts: 212
GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Oh so now your only 250 lbs of muscle, well thats pretty tiny. i bet you get picked on all the time.

and no, i wont bail you out but i will reserve a place for you in the Alliance and you will go down in TW history
Yes I get picked on quiet often, its embarassing.

Umm, thanks?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #25
Senior Member
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
surfsupl's Avatar
Name: Gregg
Joined: Jan 2008, #4161
Location: WestCoast
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,955
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I don't want to sound as though I'm bitchn but it would be nice if everybody would post a least one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too. I'll read a post and click the little camera icon and no pictures. I think it would help visualize (does that make sense?) what you are reading.
O.K. I'll get off my soapbox now. Thank you for your time!!!
This is a very creepy and questionable ad/request!....It has stalker writtin all over it!..."one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too."...some type of adult pedifile?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #26
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Surfsup, You're a perfect example of what I mean. Here you are a senior member and there are no pictures of your truck in the photo gallery. I don't give a rat's ass what you look like but I think everybody would like to see what your truck looks like.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tacomaman06's Avatar
Name: Will
Joined: May 2007, #1475
Location: York,South Carolina
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,688
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
This is a very creepy and questionable ad/request!....It has stalker writtin all over it!..."one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too."...some type of adult pedifile?

so....whats behind your logic for this???

and for the record....i agree with missleman's last post(the one before mine!!!).
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #28
Senior Member
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
45longcolt's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2007, #3663
Location: DFW Area
Posts: 547
45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Well, here's me launching a "practice" rifle grenade at a target 4x8 sheet of plywood 150 yards away. It hit 10 foot in front and bounced and hit the plywood! Rifle is a YUGO M70. See link below for more.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~m70AK3/M70.htm



And here is my new Tacoma I waited 2 months to get.

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #29
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45longcolt View Post
Well, here's me launching a "practice" rifle grenade at a target 4x8 sheet of plywood 150 yards away. It hit 10 foot in front and bounced and hit the plywood! Rifle is a YUGO M70. See link below for more.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~m70AK3/M70.htm



And here is my new Tacoma I waited 2 months to get.

Nice looking truck.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #30
Senior Member
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
surfsupl's Avatar
Name: Gregg
Joined: Jan 2008, #4161
Location: WestCoast
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,955
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Surfsup, You're a perfect example of what I mean. Here you are a senior member and there are no pictures of your truck in the photo gallery. I don't give a rat's ass what you look like but I think everybody would like to see what your truck looks like.

Whats my truck look like?....Go look in your damn driveway or garage!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #31
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Whats my truck look like?....Go look in your damn driveway or garage!
So you're saying that just like every aircraft looks the same, every truck looks the same. Is that what you mean? I guess since people in this forum are constantly putting mods on their trucks that it would be nice to see the difference. You gotta come up an be smartass about it. Well, I'll tell you what, don't post a picture. Keep posting your garbage replys so we can all laugh about you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #32
Senior Member
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road
 
gsxr3000's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2008, #4375
Gender: Male
Posts: 149
gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
i'm a fan of missileman's photo gallery...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #33
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr3000 View Post
i'm a fan of missileman's photo gallery...
I appreciate your comments gsxr3000.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #34
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Joined: Jul 2007, #2073
Posts: 496
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I don't want to sound as though I'm bitchn but it would be nice if everybody would post a least one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too. I'll read a post and click the little camera icon and no pictures. I think it would help visualize (does that make sense?) what you are reading.
O.K. I'll get off my soapbox now. Thank you for your time!!!
Dude, wanting to see people's trucks is a good idea. But stay away from looking at the people behind the trucks...lots and lots of Hill Billy type rednecks in here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:54 AM   #35
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Dude, wanting to see people's trucks is a good idea. But stay away from looking at the people behind the trucks...lots and lots of Hill Billy type rednecks in here.
Well, like I said before, that was an afterthought. Basically I was joking about pictures of people. If you want to post pics of yourself thats fine if not, great. And I'm not really wanting pictures in every post but just in the photo gallery. But now I'm repeating myself.
But Hey, I know about rednecks. That's all there is here in the tri-city area of Middleburg, Green Cove Springs and Orange Park!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:14 AM   #36
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
piercedtiger's Avatar
Name: Jon
Joined: Oct 2007, #3284
Location: B.F.E., NY
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,506
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Well, like I said before, that was an afterthought. Basically I was joking about pictures of people. If you want to post pics of yourself thats fine if not, great. And I'm not really wanting pictures in every post but just in the photo gallery. But now I'm repeating myself.
But Hey, I know about rednecks. That's all there is here in the tri-city area of Middleburg, Green Cove Springs and Orange Park!
I understand.... A quick snapshot of who you are would be great. I kinda like knowing WHO i'm talking to. I'd rather do it in person than on the phone for example. And I can't remember names for shit. But I remember faces. So when I'm on 3-6 toyota forums, it's hard for me to keep the names straight. So I can understand wanting to know who's on here.

As for those that don't.... Fine. I suppose it makes it look like you'd rather hide behind the curtain of the internet. Protected by it's shadow. lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #37
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I understand.... A quick snapshot of who you are would be great. I kinda like knowing WHO i'm talking to. I'd rather do it in person than on the phone for example. And I can't remember names for shit. But I remember faces. So when I'm on 3-6 toyota forums, it's hard for me to keep the names straight. So I can understand wanting to know who's on here.

As for those that don't.... Fine. I suppose it makes it look like you'd rather hide behind the curtain of the internet. Protected by it's shadow. lol
That's exactly how I feel about it. Sometimes my words don't come out like I want them to. But you said it best.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:41 AM   #38
Senior Member
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
surfsupl's Avatar
Name: Gregg
Joined: Jan 2008, #4161
Location: WestCoast
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,955
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
So you're saying that just like every aircraft looks the same, every truck looks the same. Is that what you mean? I guess since people in this forum are constantly putting mods on their trucks that it would be nice to see the difference. You gotta come up an be smartass about it. Well, I'll tell you what, don't post a picture. Keep posting your garbage replys so we can all laugh about you.
Fine by me!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #39
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
rick's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2007, #993
Location: clearwater, fla
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,478
rick's Tacoma Gallery
this has turned nasty.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #40
Senior Member
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Dec 2007, #3912
Age: 51
Posts: 2,743
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
this has turned nasty.
Nope, it's nothing but thang! There's worse things in life then to be pissed about a forum! Its all in good fun. (Maybe)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PICTURES!!! oregon.country 1st Gen. Tacomas 94 09-12-2013 07:33 AM
I need pictures!!! chaos316 Audio & Video 0 11-06-2011 02:30 PM
SiRMarlon's 2011 KOH Pictures **300+ Pictures** SiRMarlon Off-Roading & Trails 57 02-20-2011 01:07 PM
SiRMarlons KOH Pictures **100+ Pictures** SiRMarlon Off-Roading & Trails 27 02-24-2010 06:31 PM
Pictures are Here! j1999t 2nd Gen. Tacomas 66 02-07-2010 03:07 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.