Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pictures Please!!

Old 02-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #21
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be awesome! i want a huge cat to cuddle with me and NOT eat my face. So when was that picture taken? it doesnt look like you at all. In one pic you look like a huge lumpy mutant and in the other you actually dont look big at all (no offense
LOL! Not getting eaten is always a challenge with big cats.
And a 700+ Lbs suberian Tiger makes every one look smaller. :P

And I'm about 75-80 pounds lighter now than I was back then.
That was in my prime at my biggest and leanest at 330 lbs.
Now just 245-250.

OH!

Maybe I shoud take Neo with me to get the TBS done!

See Toyota, my shit drags! Neo says FIX IT!

You guys will post my bail right?
Old 02-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #22
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I guess what I really meant was if people could post it in their Gallery. Then when you read a post you click on their gallery and see what their truck looks like. The request for pictures of the members was an after thought. But if you have pictures of your hot wife or girlfriend then post them too. Just kidding. I just thought it'd be nice to see members trucks and put a face to it. But anyway, I'm rambling on
Old 02-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #23
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
LOL! Not getting eaten is always a challenge with big cats.
And a 700+ Lbs suberian Tiger makes every one look smaller. :P

And I'm about 75-80 pounds lighter now than I was back then.
That was in my prime at my biggest and leanest at 330 lbs.
Now just 245-250.

OH!

Maybe I shoud take Neo with me to get the TBS done!

See Toyota, my shit drags! Neo says FIX IT!

You guys will post my bail right?
Oh so now your only 250 lbs of muscle, well thats pretty tiny. i bet you get picked on all the time.

and no, i wont bail you out but i will reserve a place for you in the Alliance and you will go down in TW history
Old 02-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #24
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Oh so now your only 250 lbs of muscle, well thats pretty tiny. i bet you get picked on all the time.

and no, i wont bail you out but i will reserve a place for you in the Alliance and you will go down in TW history
Yes I get picked on quiet often, its embarassing.

Umm, thanks?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #25
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I don't want to sound as though I'm bitchn but it would be nice if everybody would post a least one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too. I'll read a post and click the little camera icon and no pictures. I think it would help visualize (does that make sense?) what you are reading.
O.K. I'll get off my soapbox now. Thank you for your time!!!
This is a very creepy and questionable ad/request!....It has stalker writtin all over it!..."one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too."...some type of adult pedifile?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #26
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Surfsup, You're a perfect example of what I mean. Here you are a senior member and there are no pictures of your truck in the photo gallery. I don't give a rat's ass what you look like but I think everybody would like to see what your truck looks like.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
This is a very creepy and questionable ad/request!....It has stalker writtin all over it!..."one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too."...some type of adult pedifile?

so....whats behind your logic for this???

and for the record....i agree with missleman's last post(the one before mine!!!).
Old 02-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #28
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Well, here's me launching a "practice" rifle grenade at a target 4x8 sheet of plywood 150 yards away. It hit 10 foot in front and bounced and hit the plywood! Rifle is a YUGO M70. See link below for more.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~m70AK3/M70.htm

And here is my new Tacoma I waited 2 months to get.

Old 02-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45longcolt View Post
Well, here's me launching a "practice" rifle grenade at a target 4x8 sheet of plywood 150 yards away. It hit 10 foot in front and bounced and hit the plywood! Rifle is a YUGO M70. See link below for more.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~m70AK3/M70.htm

And here is my new Tacoma I waited 2 months to get.

Nice looking truck.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #30
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Quote:
Surfsup, You're a perfect example of what I mean. Here you are a senior member and there are no pictures of your truck in the photo gallery. I don't give a rat's ass what you look like but I think everybody would like to see what your truck looks like.

Whats my truck look like?....Go look in your damn driveway or garage!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Whats my truck look like?....Go look in your damn driveway or garage!
So you're saying that just like every aircraft looks the same, every truck looks the same. Is that what you mean? I guess since people in this forum are constantly putting mods on their trucks that it would be nice to see the difference. You gotta come up an be smartass about it. Well, I'll tell you what, don't post a picture. Keep posting your garbage replys so we can all laugh about you.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #32
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
i'm a fan of missileman's photo gallery...
Old 02-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr3000 View Post
i'm a fan of missileman's photo gallery...
I appreciate your comments gsxr3000.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #34
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't want to sound as though I'm bitchn but it would be nice if everybody would post a least one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too. I'll read a post and click the little camera icon and no pictures. I think it would help visualize (does that make sense?) what you are reading.
O.K. I'll get off my soapbox now. Thank you for your time!!!
Dude, wanting to see people's trucks is a good idea. But stay away from looking at the people behind the trucks...lots and lots of Hill Billy type rednecks in here.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:54 AM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Dude, wanting to see people's trucks is a good idea. But stay away from looking at the people behind the trucks...lots and lots of Hill Billy type rednecks in here.
Well, like I said before, that was an afterthought. Basically I was joking about pictures of people. If you want to post pics of yourself thats fine if not, great. And I'm not really wanting pictures in every post but just in the photo gallery. But now I'm repeating myself.
But Hey, I know about rednecks. That's all there is here in the tri-city area of Middleburg, Green Cove Springs and Orange Park!
Old 03-01-2008, 06:14 AM   #36
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Well, like I said before, that was an afterthought. Basically I was joking about pictures of people. If you want to post pics of yourself thats fine if not, great. And I'm not really wanting pictures in every post but just in the photo gallery. But now I'm repeating myself.
But Hey, I know about rednecks. That's all there is here in the tri-city area of Middleburg, Green Cove Springs and Orange Park!
I understand.... A quick snapshot of who you are would be great. I kinda like knowing WHO i'm talking to. I'd rather do it in person than on the phone for example. And I can't remember names for shit. But I remember faces. So when I'm on 3-6 toyota forums, it's hard for me to keep the names straight. So I can understand wanting to know who's on here.

As for those that don't.... Fine. I suppose it makes it look like you'd rather hide behind the curtain of the internet. Protected by it's shadow. lol
Old 03-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I understand.... A quick snapshot of who you are would be great. I kinda like knowing WHO i'm talking to. I'd rather do it in person than on the phone for example. And I can't remember names for shit. But I remember faces. So when I'm on 3-6 toyota forums, it's hard for me to keep the names straight. So I can understand wanting to know who's on here.

As for those that don't.... Fine. I suppose it makes it look like you'd rather hide behind the curtain of the internet. Protected by it's shadow. lol
That's exactly how I feel about it. Sometimes my words don't come out like I want them to. But you said it best.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:41 AM   #38

Talking

Quote:
So you're saying that just like every aircraft looks the same, every truck looks the same. Is that what you mean? I guess since people in this forum are constantly putting mods on their trucks that it would be nice to see the difference. You gotta come up an be smartass about it. Well, I'll tell you what, don't post a picture. Keep posting your garbage replys so we can all laugh about you.
Fine by me!
Old 03-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #39
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
this has turned nasty.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
this has turned nasty.
Nope, it's nothing but thang! There's worse things in life then to be pissed about a forum! Its all in good fun. (Maybe)