Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pictures Please!!

Old 03-01-2008, 01:20 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here is my truck................., one when i didnt have my bull bar, the other with it!

and here i am........with catfish!!

Old 03-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #42
2006nightrider is on a distinguished road

2006nightrider's Tacoma Gallery
Posted some pics in the gallery
Old 03-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #43
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got some pics downloaded.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #44
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, missileman, I often check pictures only to find there aren't any. I considered starting this very same thread, you just beat me to it. As for me I have many pics of my truck in my gallery as well as pictures of myself in the "what does everyone look like" thread
Old 03-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #45
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
That's cool everybody. Nice pics. Toy4life I kinda wish you would have beat me to it!!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #47
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa0031 View Post
i finally got my pics on here took long enuff huh..
Those Silverado's kick Ass! Your Tacoma looks good too!
Old 03-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #48
frozen_taco will become famous soon enoughfrozen_taco will become famous soon enough

frozen_taco's Tacoma Gallery
I never noticed this gallery thing before thats a great feature I havent seen that in any other forum.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #50
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Dude, wanting to see people's trucks is a good idea. But stay away from looking at the people behind the trucks...lots and lots of Hill Billy type rednecks in here.
You're a perfect example of a good reason not to post a pic of yourself. And believe it or not thats actually not meant as an insult. After talking to you online for a while, then hearing about your financial success and all your nice cars i had this image of a smooth businessman everytime i saw one of your posts. Then you actually posted pics and you ended up being a long haired hippie in a band (yes that was actually meant as an insulst, sorry i couldnt resist ) Anyway, actually seeing your picture my pre-concieved notion of your appearance was shattered and i was left hollow and empty and feeling slightly used. But on the flip side, now that i know what you look like i can make fun of my dirty long haired hippie friend taht lives in Charleston with confidence, since i now know what you look like
Old 03-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #51
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
But Hey, I know about rednecks. That's all there is here in the tri-city area of Middleburg, Green Cove Springs and Orange Park!
Tell me about it. We have the King of the red neck's lurking around here.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #52
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Tell me about it. We have the King of the red neck's lurking around here.

damned right about that!!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #53
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I just updated my gallery with a couple of pics of my truck and one of me....I think it's kinda cool seeing what everyone looks like,good idea missleman.I also think the whole personal gallery concept is pretty neat too.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:22 PM   #54
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
...i...was shattered and...left hollow and empty and feeling slightly used.
You didn't actually expect me to call, did you?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #55
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Yo Viper, i tried to send you an PM but it said you aren't taking them, whats up with that?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #56
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Yo Viper, i tried to send you an PM but it said you aren't taking them, whats up with that?

ahhh... that wonderful "ignore" button doing it's wonderful thing....
Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 AM   #57

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
ahhh... that wonderful "ignore" button doing it's wonderful thing....
damn it! is that what he's doing? hmmm.... i'll hve to find a way to get his attention....
Old 03-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #58
brob1975 is on a distinguished road
brob1975's Tacoma Gallery
Just added pics....
Old 03-12-2008, 06:33 AM   #59
Quote:
Originally Posted by brob1975 View Post
Just added pics....
Nice looking truck. To bad ya'll are Patriots fans!!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:21 AM   #60
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
added a pic too.

Might be blasphemous though... an NA guy with a CA guy.... Wonder how much shit I'll get for that....