Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pictures Please!!

Old 02-29-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures Please!!

I don't want to sound as though I'm bitchn but it would be nice if everybody would post a least one picture of their truck. And maybe one of themselves too. I'll read a post and click the little camera icon and no pictures. I think it would help visualize (does that make sense?) what you are reading.
O.K. I'll get off my soapbox now. Thank you for your time!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:59 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
You want me to post pictures so that you can see that I don't have a swimming pool. I'm on to you!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:01 AM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guilty. I have lots of pictures of my boat but not the truck. I'll fix that and upload some when it warms up and I get a nice fresh coat of wax on it. Or when my TacomaWorld sticker arrives, whichever comes first.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:02 AM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey, I'm just trying to compare and to see who else is in debt as much as I am!!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
There's a "what do you look like" or some such thing thread around here somewhere.

I have pics uploaded too, but this is the only forum I can upload to so I'm used to dumping them in photobucket now!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Hey, I'm just trying to compare and to see who else is in debt as much as I am!!
Your wish is my command. (Don't get carried away) I uploaded a picture of myself with my favorite toy.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:52 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Your wish is my command. (Don't get carried away) I uploaded a picture of myself with my favorite toy.
Now that looks like fun. I bet that cost a pretty penny!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:01 AM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i got pics of my truck in my gallary and pics of myself in this following link....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...look-like.html
Old 02-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #9
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Added a photo of me (in my prime) and my friend Neo (in the fur coat) in my galary for your review.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
Added a photo of me (in my prime) and my friend Neo (in the fur coat) in my galary for your review.
Nice banana hammock!
Old 02-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #11
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Nice banana hammock!
he thinks he's a tough guy cause of all that muscle, but i'm gonna take him down. here's my logic. they key to a good fighter is speed. Muscle weighs more than fat. he's covered in muscle and i'm covered in fat. that means i weigh less and so i will be faster, which means i will win in a fight. see, by my logic i cant lose
Old 02-29-2008, 09:22 AM   #12
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ok, now I'm jealous! Where is Neo? I love tigers! There was a place in SC that was supposed to have them on display, take pictures, etc, but was always closed! I went there 4-6 times looking for them, but they were never there.

I ran across a site where David Copperfield ran a white tiger preservation program and let you adopt them.... To bad I couldn't afford the adoption, land for it to roam, or food! They said it was something like $50k/year to feed them. Too bad I can't find the website anymore.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #13
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
he thinks he's a tough guy cause of all that muscle, but i'm gonna take him down. here's my logic. they key to a good fighter is speed. Muscle weighs more than fat. he's covered in muscle and i'm covered in fat. that means i weigh less and so i will be faster, which means i will win in a fight. see, by my logic i cant lose
I dare you to test that logic on Neo the tiger.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #14
Devout Atheist

Quote:
See, I think it would be a toss up... Steak tastes better than fat so he might not go for ND.... Then again, he's more or less beer basted, and we all know how good things are when beer battered and fried....
Old 02-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gimmie a bottle of booze and i'll try it. whats the story with your friend and tha tiger? that would be awesome
Old 02-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
See, I think it would be a toss up... Steak tastes better than fat so he might not go for ND.... Then again, he's more or less beer basted, and we all know how good things are when beer battered and fried....
see i gotta disagree. first of all, lately i have been more "whiskey basted" than beer basted. plus, i'm not fried. and everybody knows the best steaks are marbled with fat. the fat give the steak the good flavor. come on PT, you should know better than that
Old 02-29-2008, 09:50 AM   #17
Devout Atheist

Quote:
see i gotta disagree. first of all, lately i have been more "whiskey basted" than beer basted. plus, i'm not fried. and everybody knows the best steaks are marbled with fat. the fat give the steak the good flavor. come on PT, you should know better than that
So are you admitting you would taste good to the tiger, and therefor lose your advantage of being fat? er, I mean, faSt?
Old 02-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #18
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gimmie a bottle of booze and i'll try it. whats the story with your friend and tha tiger? that would be awesome
Neo is at my friends wildlife rescue in Canada, between Winsor and Toronto I can't remember the town. Its pretty small like 10,000 people. (no, not becaue Neo ate everyone else)

Neo was hand raised from a cub and I got pretty attached to him.
We used to charge people a few bucks to take their picture with him and
let them play fetch and run around with him in his pools as long as they signed
a waver and didnt mind a few scratches.

Thats me hes huggin. We should have named him "Valantino" because hes such a lover.
He loves to lay his head in your lap and have his belly and chest rubbed. Who doesn't really? :P
Old 02-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #19

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
So are you admitting you would taste good to the tiger, and therefor lose your advantage of being fat? er, I mean, faSt?
to be honest, i bet i'm delicous

Quote:
Neo is at my friends wildlife rescue in Canada, between Winsor and Toronto I can't remember the town. Its pretty small like 10,000 people. (no, not becaue Neo ate everyone else)

Neo was hand raised from a cub and I got pretty attached to him.
We used to charge people a few bucks to take their picture with him and
let them play fetch and run around with him in his pools as long as they signed
a waver and didnt mind a few scratches.

Thats me hes huggin. We should have named him "Valantino" because hes such a lover.
He loves to lay his head in your lap and have his belly and chest rubbed. Who doesn't really? :P
That would be awesome! i want a huge cat to cuddle with me and NOT eat my face. So when was that picture taken? it doesnt look like you at all. In one pic you look like a huge lumpy mutant and in the other you actually dont look big at all (no offense )
Old 02-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #20
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
OMG, I have enough trouble remembering names outside of everything I do on the internet.... I can't multitask on topics on the forum, remember who posted what, remember what their trucks look like, and even try to remember what they look like.... Holy crap, brain overload!!

But how about we just put a pict of yourself, your truck, your name (if not already listed somewhere) and where you're from (if not already listed somewhere). Soooooo - every post you look at, you can see their names, their truck, their location and their cute faces. I promise, I'll do that this weekend. Gotta run to work now!