Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

San Diego Fiesta Island Meet

Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
jpinsd is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
jpinsd's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego Fiesta Island Meet

Some guys over at toyotanation.com are putting together a San Diego meet at Fiesta Island 03/08/08 around 1pm. For those not familiar w/Fiesta Island here is a link:

http://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-rec...taisland.shtml

also link to the page on toyotanation.com:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...143930&page=37

and finally the flyer that was created:
Attached Thumbnails
San Diego Fiesta Island Meet-tacoma_meet2copy.jpg  
Old 03-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting...might attend. Any idea how many are going?
Old 03-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice it got over to tacoma world. Bring them tacomas out meet other fellow members and just shoot the shit.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well i say atleast 12 i have friends that are not members going, and other members have there friends going also, so not a bad turn out so far, people from L.A, O.C and San Diego.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Interesting...might attend. Any idea how many are going?
Old 03-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
SD_CALI is on a distinguished road
SD_CALI's Tacoma Gallery
All The Information You Need

This is who is in for now and possibly others
1.SocalMan22
2.LeonTRD
3.SD_CALI
4.jpinsd
5. Drew
6. Trx450always
7. rondog
8. revn247
9.romancito 104
10.marnes(maybe)
11.motone82
12.zoobra
13.socalchris(maybe)

IF YOU ARE FROM TACOMAWORLD, AND ARE GOING, PLEASE PUT "(TW)" NEXT TO YOUR NAME. This is let me know what forum you are from (since the word has spread from Toyota Nation, to Custom Tacos and here). Thanks.

...on a side note...

SOFT DRINKS

SOCALMAN22 and I are asking if we could probably get some volunteers to bring some SOFT drinks. A box or two would be fine (Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, etc.). It has come to my attention that there might be adults who want to drink. It is BYOB, and NONE will be provided. It is your choice to bring your own and we will not be liable for any of your actions. Just wanted to share this with you, since we are anticipating quite a few of people.

Please let me (SD_CALI) know if you will be able to bring a couple boxes, or anything else (e.g. food). Thanks for the help! Im looking forward to seeing all of you!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #6

jpinsd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD_CALI View Post

This is who is in for now and possibly others
1.SocalMan22
2.LeonTRD
3.SD_CALI
4.jpinsd
5. Drew
6. Trx450always
7. rondog
8. revn247
9.romancito 104
10.marnes(maybe)
11.motone82
12.zoobra
13.socalchris(maybe)

IF YOU ARE FROM TACOMAWORLD, AND ARE GOING, PLEASE PUT "(TW)" NEXT TO YOUR NAME. This is let me know what forum you are from (since the word has spread from Toyota Nation, to Custom Tacos and here). Thanks.

...on a side note...

SOFT DRINKS

SOCALMAN22 and I are asking if we could probably get some volunteers to bring some SOFT drinks. A box or two would be fine (Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, etc.). It has come to my attention that there might be adults who want to drink. It is BYOB, and NONE will be provided. It is your choice to bring your own and we will not be liable for any of your actions. Just wanted to share this with you, since we are anticipating quite a few of people.

Please let me (SD_CALI) know if you will be able to bring a couple boxes, or anything else (e.g. food). Thanks for the help! Im looking forward to seeing all of you!

in case people are coming from other places besides san diego just a little update on alcohol at the beaches...san diego has placed a 1 year ban on alcohol at beaches which includes fiesta island, so if you plan on drinking do so discreetly...
Old 03-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #7

jpinsd's Tacoma Gallery
bump for all interested
Old 03-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Bump see ya guys there tomrrow!
Old 03-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #9
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to try to make it.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:35 AM   #10

jpinsd's Tacoma Gallery
bump for today...see you guys there
Old 03-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Pics

Thanx for those of you who showed up. We had 22 Trucks show up. heres a couple of pics.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks like it was a pretty nice day wish i lived in cali looks like it was a pretty good turn out as well
Old 03-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #13
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
that looked like fun......when's the next meet??
Old 03-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com

we want to do a by-monthly meet i didnt think we would get this many trucks on the first meet more pics here
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...143930&page=40
Old 03-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #15
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I had a good time. Thanks for hosting it, and for the pizza & soda.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #16
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
wow, pretty cool pics........ Keep us updated here...Im sure a lot more people will go next time.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #17
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
I had a good time. Thanks for hosting it, and for the pizza & soda.
Your welcome anytime and we will have more trucks out next time i like the folding truck cover with the hi-lift jack. your giving me more ideas to go borke.