LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I Faild My Driver License Test Today!!!

Old 03-03-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
Unhappy I Faild My Driver License Test Today!!!

I Was Driving With My License From My Country, But Days Ago They Send Me Inmigration My Permament Residence So I Went To Made My Driver License Test Today....and I Faild!!! 20 Question About Signs Was Perfect, But With The 20 Questions About Regulation Was 6 Wrong So I Have To Go Again Tomorrow, ...thats Embarasing Really, I Am So Dissapointed, So Mad, So Sad, All Together.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
I Was Driving With My License From My Country, But Days Ago They Send Me Inmigration My Permament Residence So I Went To Made My Driver License Test Today....and I Faild!!! 20 Question About Signs Was Perfect, But With The 20 Questions About Regulation Was 6 Wrong So I Have To Go Again Tomorrow, ...thats Embarasing Really, I Am So Dissapointed, So Mad, So Sad, All Together.

hey, dont feel bad!! it happens. i failed my driving test the first time i took it.......i hit the back stop when i was parallel parking, and the lady said "why did you just hit that??"..........failed. i passed the next one though. so dont worry.....you will do fine tomorrow!!
Old 03-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
What do they know? It's not like you're going to run over anyone's fence.

What's your home country? Uruguay or Italy?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing you missed the regulation against backing into low fences.

Honestly some of the regulations make little or no sense. I doubt more than half of the people who have been driving for more than a few years could pass the written test without going back and studying the book again. Good luck with your retest.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
I Fell So Mad, One I Faild Was One About Dui Fine $ And Other Cause I Didnt Know U Are Supposed To Stop If A School Bus Stop On The Other Line, About My, I Was Born In Uruguay My Familly Its Italian, But I Fell Like Shiiiiiittttt Now.ah! It Was No Question About Hit Back Fences, Hehe
Old 03-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #6
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Dont feel almost all my friends failed there first test and as for me I studied on the way to the test and only missed four questions lol just lucky i guess.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #7
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
well anytime ur in fayetteville and need a ride, look me up...lol...i failed my driving test the first time b/c of no signal in a 3 point turn and turning the wheel the wrong way to a curb...BS i tell ya!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
fyi, the test to become a senior member on tacoma world is even harder!!

jk good luck on the retest, let us know how u do!
Old 03-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #9
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!! Im Going Tomorrow, The Rest Of The Day I Washed The Truck And The Car Also, Just In Case, Hehe, I Am So Sad! Tomorrow I Have To Wake Up At 7am To Be The First There, Let See!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:27 AM   #10
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Yeah, good luck! Some of the regulations are stupid.... I'd probably fail too. I drive like I'm in NASCAR or something... Someone stops to make a left turn and there's room to go around them? well, then... I rarely slow down for that. heh I'm assuming it's illegal (passing on the right), and I think I got a ticket for that once after it was reduced from something else... But there's probably lots of things I do that physically work and make sense, but are technically illegal. If I ever had to do a written test on that I'd probably be screwed though.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:05 AM   #11
WildcaTaco is on a distinguished road
WildcaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You mean those yellow signs on them with numbers are actually limits??? Here all this time I thought they were more just well guidelines. You mean that when traffic stops its wrong to go over the curb onto the dirt trail that parallels the road for about 20 miles and then get back onto the road at the time and place of my choosing is wrong? Yesh these laws suck but remember your only breaking them if you actually get caught
Old 03-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #12
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!! i saved my exam today!!! i have a driving licence yesssss!!!! thanks everybody!!!! i am sooooooo happy!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #13
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Gratz! I'd ask where the party was going to be but you're 1200 miles south.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #14
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, i gonna get drunk tonite !!!! no, just kidding,heheheheee!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:17 PM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, there are lots of stupid little rules like that out there. For example, did you know if the stop sign has a white border around it you can just treat it like a yield sign. its true!

disclaimer: its not true. All stop signs have white lines.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
yeah, there are lots of stupid little rules like that out there. For example, did you know if the stop sign has a white border around it you can just treat it like a yield sign. its true!

disclaimer: its not true. All stop signs have white lines.
Yeah but if you told the cop that then he might just let you off with a warning.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
hahaha, i gonna get drunk tonite !!!! no, just kidding,heheheheee!!!
told ya there was nothing to worry about!! and im drinking a beer for ya right now!!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #18
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
I failed the first time I took my driver's license, too. I was tested by a woman, no offense to the women members here, and my dad told me going back home that she looked like she was on the rag. I went back three or four days later, same woman, and I passed.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #20
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
well, nice, im not the only one with bed spelling,hehe