Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat Cover Options

Old 12-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Cover Options

I have a 2008 SR5 Access cab and I want covers for the front and rear seats (taupe). I am looking for a cheaper option than the wet oakle (sp). I know they are nice, but its like $400 for those. I tried the factory front bucket covers, and hated them (they wern't comfortable to sit in in my opinion)

Anyone have good luck on any other types? I want a complete set that also covers the back fold up bench seats. Thanks in advance
Paul
Old 12-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
Geez I figured someone would chime in on this.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a few people with the TRD ones which are nice, not sure how comfy they are. Try messaging Dellosa89, he has them. KATSKINZ is another option. I think you get what you pay for when it comes to seat covers.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldotcom View Post
I have a 2008 SR5 Access cab and I want covers for the front and rear seats (taupe). I am looking for a cheaper option than the wet oakle (sp). I know they are nice, but its like $400 for those. I tried the factory front bucket covers, and hated them (they wern't comfortable to sit in in my opinion)

Anyone have good luck on any other types? I want a complete set that also covers the back fold up bench seats. Thanks in advance
Paul

Cover King at Costco...They have a sale that will last until 12/20. 269 for the front and rears...about half the price of WO.

THat is what I am getting. Same material and from what I have heard they are a great fit and quality.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
califtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
califtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The only way to go is the Wet Okole I have them on my 2009 double cab front and back and they are the best save to buy them. The owner is a good friend of mine and they are a class operation. I live down the street from the Costa Mesa factory.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by califtacoma View Post
The only way to go is the Wet Okole I have them on my 2009 double cab front and back and they are the best save to buy them. The owner is a good friend of mine and they are a class operation. I live down the street from the Costa Mesa factory.

Yeah I would like to get them but didn't have my truck yet on the group buy discount. And they were not going to have another one for a few months.