LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

THERES A CAr with a key in it blinking

Old 03-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #223
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
I love this thread!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #225
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
rofl
Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #226
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
You forgot that besides my truck y own a Burro as a daily driver, and i also wear wide tall hats.....
you're also always stealing my job
Old 09-02-2010, 11:40 AM   #227
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
holy thread revival, batman
Old 09-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #228
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
holy thread revival, batman
i must have missed this last year when i saved up all my vacation and took off the whole month of december. this is my chance to put in my very valuable 2 cents
Old 09-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #229
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i must have missed this last year when i saved up all my vacation and took off the whole month of december. this is my chance to put in my very valuable 2 cents
Whatever happened to this kid anyway?? Hopefully they put his ass under the jail for insurance fraud
Old 09-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #231

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
Whatever happened to this kid anyway?? Hopefully they put his ass under the jail for insurance fraud
hopefully. i haven't heard anything about what happened to him after they inspected him
Old 09-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #232
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
his profile says he was on yesterday.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #233
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #234
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
is james still on here? i havent seen any posts from him since he jumped his truck
Old 09-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #235

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
is james still on here? i havent seen any posts from him since he jumped his truck
for the record, he didn't jump his truck. he was being responsible when it fell apart for no reason. get the facts straight dude, his insurance company sure will
Old 09-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #236
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
A member told me he was peeling around his neighborhood when he came down for something. I'd get mad at that.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #237
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
LOL this thread again , back from the dead .
Old 09-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #238
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
epic thread back to life!!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #239
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
A member told me he was peeling around his neighborhood when he came down for something. I'd get mad at that.
What I heard was when he help Jefferson move (he asked the SOCal guys to lend a hand), he did like 70 mph in residential areas...a lot of the guys were pissed (i would be too at the time)
Old 09-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #240
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
What I heard was when he help Jefferson move (he asked the SOCal guys to lend a hand), he did like 70 mph in residential areas...a lot of the guys were pissed (i would be too at the time)
yeah.. i heard about that too. Glad i wasnt outside to see it..