Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

THERES A CAr with a key in it blinking

Old 09-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #241
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
did he ever tell the story about what he told the insurance about his truck?? hahaha
Old 09-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #242
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
yeah.. i heard about that too. Glad i wasnt outside to see it..

I must've missed it, too...
Old 09-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #243
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
is james still on here? i havent seen any posts from him since he jumped his truck
ok makes sense now. I was wondering what the story was with that other thread. Seems like that kid is short on brain cells
Old 02-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #244
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
It is saying that there is not enough keys programed to the truck. My truck did the same thing when I bought it. You can have it turned off at the dealership. They have to go in and close the immobilizer or register another key to it. It took me forever to figure out what to do to get it to stop blinking. I had to do all the research myself because the local dealer had no clue. Now I work at the dealership. Lol. If you have any other questions or need me to explain it better. PM me and I will give you my cell number.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #248
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
It just adds to the thread... Still funny.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #251
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
wow, thread revival
Old 04-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #252
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
ah yesss..... Good ol' James...
guy was a fookin retard.
Classic threads.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:19 AM   #254
dances with roads
wdb is on a distinguished road
wdb's Tacoma Gallery
New member thanks you for keeping this around. Classic!
Old 07-09-2014, 04:59 AM   #255
Bellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
for a second I thought James was back