Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i have the licence!!!!!!yes i saved the exam!!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
Talking i have the licence!!!!!!yes i saved the exam!!!!

yes yes yes yes!! today i saved my driving test i am so happy!! thanks my friends for the wishes and positive thoughts!! now i can drive my xrunner more happy than ever before !!! ahahhahahahah
Old 03-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #2
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
yes yes yes yes yes( but my picture its terrible)
Old 03-04-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations ! good job !
Old 03-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
Big Guns is on a distinguished road
Big Guns's Tacoma Gallery
Grats!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
That's great! Stay away from speeding tickets.........
Old 03-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care what they say about you, I knew you could do it! Congrats.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Congratulations.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Btw, everyone's liscense picture sucks.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
pdxyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
pdxyota's Tacoma Gallery
Florida?
Old 03-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #11
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxyota View Post
Florida?
Ya, its a state in south east USA. Google it.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
BlueTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Military Police - Dog handler
BlueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
oooo isnt that the state where the people couldnt figure out how to properly use the voting card?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
pdxyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
pdxyota's Tacoma Gallery
!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #14
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxyota View Post
Reason I said "Florida" is because I could have SWORN I saw her drive by me yesterday, and I'm in Oregon.
Probably just a little road trip to clear her head before the big tests. Those X-Runners are fast.....
Old 03-05-2008, 07:39 PM   #15
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
forida!!! where the dolphins never win nothing! ahhahaa, yes, know i need to learn how to drive without speeding, hehehehe!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #17
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
yes yes yes yes!! today i saved my driving test i am so happy!! thanks my friends for the wishes and positive thoughts!! now i can drive my xrunner more happy than ever before !!! ahahhahahahah
Congratulations!!! Be careful driving down there in Miami. Those Cubans are CRAZY!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #18
I <3 Boost
utixrunner is on a distinguished road

utixrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Congratulations!!! Be careful driving down there in Miami. Those Cubans are CRAZY!
cant forget the retiree's
Old 03-05-2008, 09:25 PM   #19
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I flew down to Miami for a visit and had a rental car waiting for me. The shuttle took me from the airport and I got to listen in on a bunch of conversations, one of which was between a Cuban woman and a nearby couple. We were all happily passengering when the bus was cut off and had to swerve to avoid an accident. The woman then goes on about how crazy Cubans are on the roads in Miami. Well...

We arrive at Enterprise and we're both at the counter being helped by different people. I'm asked if I want insurance, so of course I loudly say "Insurance? Hell yeah I want insurance. Cubans are crazy!" The death look from the woman next to me was fantastic! She finally smiled when I looked at her and said, "What? You're going to deny it?"
Old 03-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #20
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
ahhahaa, the 70% of miami people its from cuba, hehe, so, maybe she was from cuba too!! buts right, everybody its a little crazy here in miami!!!