LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Frame welding q

Old 12-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #21
THE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the rough
THE TECHNICIAN's Tacoma Gallery
If you put a lot of weight on anything, it will break. Quality of the weld and material is everything.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #22
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone wants to weld them on go ahead its yur truck but i would never weld on a frame unless ur building one from statch
Old 12-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #23
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECHNICIAN View Post
If you put a lot of weight on anything, it will break. Quality of the weld and material is everything.

exactly but the quality of the metal of the frame is not that good
Old 12-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #24
THE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the rough
THE TECHNICIAN's Tacoma Gallery
Did you test the metallurgy of it or what? I'm sure frame's for 3-4 thousand pound machines are gonna be made of a fairly decent metal.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #25

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
they are decent but it is not that great and no i didnt test it