Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question about my truck hurry!!

Old 12-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #21
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
You got it! Now go get yourself stuck in some mud and watch the magic happen! But be sure to let your mom know where you're going, and be home before curfew

(If I knew how to write all of this like these dumbass kids today, I would. But for some reason my working brain won't let me.)
Old 12-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Mine's silent.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #23
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Is it the Supercharger in the Bed? Could be that. I had the same problem. Look where the Spare would be Jake.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #24
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
You got it! Now go get yourself stuck in some mud and watch the magic happen! But be sure to let your mom know where you're going, and be home before curfew

(If I knew how to write all of this like these dumbass kids today, I would. But for some reason my working brain won't let me.)
i would never come home after curfew!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #25
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Is it the Supercharger in the Bed? Could be that. I had the same problem. Look where the Spare would be Jake.
hmm thats a good idea would be where that bar is that my wheels are latched onto?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #26
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think your truck may have had the keybeep tsb installed prior to you purchasing your vehicle. I read that there are only 5 such vehicles in circulation at the time and that they were accidently shipped to dealers in the US and were topsecret toyota racing development prototypes. You should return your truck to the dealership where you purchased it immediately.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:39 AM   #27
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhodes View Post
I think your truck may have had the keybeep tsb installed prior to you purchasing your vehicle. I read that there are only 5 such vehicles in circulation at the time and that they were accidently shipped to dealers in the US and were topsecret toyota racing development prototypes. You should return your truck to the dealership where you purchased it immediately.

ill sell it for...... TWICE the amount
Old 12-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #28
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I've experienced this same phenomenon. Have you had any issues with discolored anal discharge lately? The reason I ask is the force it takes to press the button you mentioned usually will create a foul odor and the sensation of wind breakage. The noise you hear is a common after effect...you might want to check your rear end.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #29
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
one beep means the supermofoturbosupercharger is disengaged, two beeps means is engaged. in the event of your 4 wheels getting stuck, that thing will literally lift the truck from the ground, and place it on the closest safe place available according to the onboard GPS feature....
Old 12-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #30
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
one beep means the supermofoturbosupercharger is disengaged, two beeps means is engaged. in the event of your 4 wheels getting stuck, that thing will literally lift the truck from the ground, and place it on the closest safe place available according to the onboard GPS feature....
ok good cuz somone told me about the supermofoturbosupercharger before and i was wondering what it was... thansk Ed!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #31
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Yep. It's called a "Transitional Locker." The locker actually moves itself from the rear to the front. It's like a robot.
you mean like the transformers??? oh fuck!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
ok good cuz somone told me about the supermofoturbosupercharger before and i was wondering what it was... thansk Ed!
no problem, but seriously next time, read your fucking manual bro!

Old 12-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #33
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
no problem, but seriously next time, read your fucking manual bro!

i know i just lurned hao tew reed sew i will stawt weading teh manyewal nao
Old 12-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #35
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
any red blinking light ?
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #36
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
dude btw jokes apart on a serious note... my truck does not make any noise while locking and unlocking ..... ( is there a TSB on it ) ?????????
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #37
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
What is this? James3492 thread?
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i'd watch out

your trailer might burn down shortly
Old 12-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #39

Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #40
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'd watch out

your trailer might burn down shortly
it already did i had a double wide on gold blocks