Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Shackles?

Old 03-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #21
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
you're a pervert (which i can respect cause i am to). and for hte record, handcuffs are GREAT!!!
I try to keep sex and law enforcement restraining tools separate. When you've been arrested, you don't want to be feeling sexy heading for the big house.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #22
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Looky what I found on TTORA

Quote:
Originally Posted by project82 View Post
Swapped te rear stock shackle hangers for a set of johnny joints. The ride quality is way better and the amount of flex is too...time for longer shocks!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #23
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Soooo..... anyway we could get back on topic here, why cant i use shackles? has nobody made them for our trucks yet or what?
Oh, I see how it is -- it's fine for you to hijack other people's threads, but once it happens to you, you get pissy. This site is popular because threads get hijacked and most posts are humorous (or at least attempt to me). So, you just gotta learn to cope when it happens to you. Got it?

power wagon
Old 03-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #24
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, and superlamp
Old 03-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #25
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
I try to keep sex and law enforcement restraining tools separate. When you've been arrested, you don't want to be feeling sexy heading for the big house.
Nothing wiser has ever been said.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #26
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am at my gf's house so i gotta make this quick.
Are you sure that's what she wants?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #27
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Are you sure that's what she wants?
If you were his girlfriend, wouldn't you want it over quick?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #28
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Ouch! Sorry, I mean 'is it in yet?'
Old 03-05-2008, 10:49 PM   #29
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
OK, for that I'll give you a free pass on that "you suck" comment! LOL
Old 03-06-2008, 04:47 AM   #30
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, i am at my gf's house ......
I think he means "grand father's" house.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #31
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Soooo..... anyway we could get back on topic here, why cant i use shackles? has nobody made them for our trucks yet or what?
http://www.allprooffroad.com/index.p...ask=view&id=48 take a look at this site ND they got some different shackles to look at, although they are not for our gen you could get them and custom mount them yourself, flip the u bolts, inverted shackles and jonnie joints
Old 04-03-2008, 11:02 AM   #32
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
cool, thanks redrum. that looks more in depth than i want to do right now but may do something like that after i get my truck paid off
Old 04-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #33
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
cool, thanks redrum. that looks more in depth than i want to do right now but may do something like that after i get my truck paid off
welcome. i want to do the same thing with the shackles... on my old truck i broke the drivers side block and told myself that if i ever lifted a truck again i was going to go this route.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:09 AM   #34
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
welcome. i want to do the same thing with the shackles... on my old truck i broke the drivers side block and told myself that if i ever lifted a truck again i was going to go this route.
yeah, after i get my truck paid off i will probably buy something with better mileage and then soup the hell out of the truck
Old 04-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #35
Blinking Car Mod...

Quote:
yeah, after i get my truck paid off i will probably buy something with better mileage and then soup the hell out of the truck
smart
Old 04-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #36
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
i have seen them on 1st gen but you need to redo some of the tail pipe