Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tonneau cover hard/Soft

Old 12-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
botayota is on a distinguished road
botayota's Tacoma Gallery
Tonneau cover hard/Soft

Looking for some reccomendations on a Tonneau cover, brand, hard or soft ? I am leaning towards a soft tonneau, easier to roll up when I need height in the bed. Show me your pictures !!

BY
Old 12-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
We have sold a ton of the Access Rollup and Ltd for the Tacoma's... I am sure a bunch o guys on here have pics for you...
Old 12-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have an pics to show right now but I will tell you ^THAT^ is the guy you want to buy your tonneau from (I did).
Old 12-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
I don't have an pics to show right now but I will tell you ^THAT^ is the guy you want to buy your tonneau from (I did).

X2... Access L/E is awesome. Durable, can still use your rails/cleats and easy for one person to work with.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
Taos1 is on a distinguished road

Taos1's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Access Roll-Up from Truck Alterations. Great place to buy from.
I used to have a cap on my 1st gen and it made my truck limited in what it could carry. Now with the roll up I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #7
i love things made in japan
COtacoma15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: MR2(SW)
COtacoma15's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the LT Sport Cover, it's a hard top. In my opinion, there is no other top out there that looks as good. Functional and easy to remove. I love mine.