Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Playing the Shell Game

Old 12-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Playing the Shell Game

So, I want to buy a shell for my new truck (when I get it). I'm in So Cal and considering the SnugTop XTR (i.e. with racks built in). I'd like it color matched.

Can anyone tell me the hot ticket to getting one at the best price?

SnugTop is here in So Cal too. I'm thinking because they're color matched and that's a unique model, a deal is unobtainable.

RZ Rob