Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rant

Old 12-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #21
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Damn this sparked a debate. He offered to fix the scratch but I told him not too worry about it (long travel or midtravel I still won't have a
tailgate in the future). When he rear ended me, He said he was taking an autobody class next semester and he'd fix it, if not he'd pay to get it fixed. He manned up to his actions and definitely offered to fix it, I just don't know if I want him too. I guess it can't hurt but, the way I see it
is, if I'm getting rid of them (the parts damaged) in the next few months, why bother? Also, Ive been offroading alot and I'm over the whole keep your truck dent free attitude. It's a new truck but offroading will take it's toll and it has already. I may make him pay for it may not. I'm easy on him now cuz I know he barely got his job back and he's having to support his family after his dad just took off and never came back. Plus it's the holidays.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #22
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
^^^^

I guess I am a little more laid back. If I did that to someones truck, I would offer to fix it. If a friend accidentally did it to me, I would appreciate the offer but I would not expect it.

If he was careless and totaled my truck, sure thats a different story but an accidental scratch? It builds character.

Trucks need to be bashed up a little. Shows that you are using them for that they are intended (that includes getting rear ended by old ass BMWs)
That's my attitude right now.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #23
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Manny,

You answered your own ??? Then. If he offered to fix it. Please state that in the original post. That way we don't bash your friend..LOL....Glad to hear. Go long Travel and don't look back.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #25
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Manny,

You answered your own ??? Then. If he offered to fix it. Please state that in the original post. That way we don't bash your friend..LOL....Glad to hear. Go long Travel and don't look back.
Well it was never supposed to be a question, hence the title "rant". Lol. I reread my OP and I guess it does sound a little angry though. My bad.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #26
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Well under the circumstances I will have to say I would have done just like you have. I anticipated one of those my buddy hit my shit and now won't man up. Seems you have good buddies.
That sucks. Get a bull bar, ram his car, and don't man up to it. Lol
Old 12-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
If you fix your tailgate you could probably sell it...
Old 12-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #28
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
him or his insurance should pay,if not,put it in 4x4 and drive over his hood
Old 12-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #29
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for Fixing The Tailgate & Rear Bumper.

After that, you can sell it for around $300 to go towards that 10k Full Long Travel Kit......

Well I guess at that point..Whats $300...LOL

See you Sunday morning. Can I kick your bumper a few times for fun now?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
If you fix your tailgate you could probably sell it...
Yea that's my plan. It has a backup camera too so I know someone will buy it. Don't plan to fix the scratch though.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #31
Hi
Quote:

After that, you can sell it for around $300 to go towards that 10k Full Long Travel Kit......

Lol. Seriously. 300 is nothing at that point. It'll help me get my spares lol.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #32
Hi
Quote:

People seem to wanna do it later, should we move holy Jim meet to 9am instead?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #33

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
9am is better. I get to sleep in ONE extra hour! Yes
Old 12-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #34
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just break his nose and don't pay for the medical bills...that'll show em