Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rant

Old 12-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Rant

My buddies and I went to go eat a couple nights ago. There was 5 of us and I told them to jump in my truck and Id drive but my friend wanted to drive his car so he could go straight home after eating. So we ended up taking two vehicles, my truck and his '90 BMW. We start exiting my neighborhood and Im trying to make a right onto a busy street but cars are coming so I stop and yield. Then my truck shakes, and I realize my friend rear ended me. FML. My bumper now has a 10" dent across the left side and I still have a gash on my tailgate also stemming from his stupidity about a month ago.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Guess it's time for your "friend" to pay for some repairs.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LOL. I know. Im still on the fence about going long travel. If I do, then no worries cuz Ill have no tailgate or bumper. I still want him to get the dent out of the bumper so I can at least sell it though.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. His car must be effed, right? Since it's a car an all. How's the front of the BMW?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Get new friends.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #7
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
LOL. His car must be effed, right? Since it's a car an all. How's the front of the BMW?
actually it wasnt too bad at all, which bothered me. LOL. I guess since its older it has heavier material? There was a 2-3" Dent on his hood.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Get him to fix it and be done with it. That is what I did when my friend dumped my bike (motorcycle) into a curb.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #9
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
If he refuses to fix it, go long travel, and drive over the top of him.

James
Old 12-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #10
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
I say so what. He is your friend. It's just a little scratch. Make him buy you a beer. I'm glad the rear bumpers are at least metal.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Ummmm no...

Thats a Brand New Truck Manny has. If he is your true friend. He will be willing to Pay for the Repairs. Why suffer from someone elses mistake?

I left a concrete block in the middle of the driveway after using it to repair something. It slipped my mind to take it out of the driveway. My mistake. My best friend backed into it and caused a nice scratched on his rear bumper....

He was pissed! However knew me best and I would take care of it. So he texted me and I said Sorry. I told him I'd take care of the repairs...Why? I value his friendship and it was "MY" mistake. . . He takes care of his car just like how I take care of mine.

I think your friend should at least make it up to you where you feel comfortable.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
^^^^

I guess I am a little more laid back. If I did that to someones truck, I would offer to fix it. If a friend accidentally did it to me, I would appreciate the offer but I would not expect it.

If he was careless and totaled my truck, sure thats a different story but an accidental scratch? It builds character.

Trucks need to be bashed up a little. Shows that you are using them for that they are intended (that includes getting rear ended by old ass BMWs)
Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #13
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Totally Understand your view.

Everyones a little different and I know Manny. He is someone like me as when his friend left that day. He kept going on and on about the scratch he left on the tailgate. So I know it did bother him but he just doesn't know how to confront his friend in the right manner.

(Manny is "SOFT" and thats why I'm going to kick his ass on Mod Day 6. Challenge me to BBall Son! )

I take real good care of my truck and yes, accidents do happen. Doesn't mean its ok to not be responsible for it. Hence the reason for Car/Health Insurance.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #14
^^^^
Totally.

My buddies and I kind of the "Jackass" mentality towards each other.

At the end of the day, its a miracle that we are all still friends.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #17
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
^^^^

I guess I am a little more laid back. If I did that to someones truck, I would offer to fix it. If a friend accidentally did it to me, I would appreciate the offer but I would not expect it.

If he was careless and totaled my truck, sure thats a different story but an accidental scratch? It builds character.

Trucks need to be bashed up a little. Shows that you are using them for that they are intended (that includes getting rear ended by old ass BMWs)
true now i feel like an ass hole haha
Old 12-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Tell him he will be paying for the repair. In the future, follow him instead of the other way around.

If he has to pay for his mistakes he will learn the value of paying attention, hopefully before he really screws up.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck that. I'd make my friend pay for all damages.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I mean there are some I let my buddies go on. However if its very noticeable, that shits getting fixed on their dime.

If he is held responsible, he will learn a lesson. If he is given the "PASS" card, he will not think twice on his mistakes. He will feel bad but will not really learn.