Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Clear Stone guard help!?!

Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
cicada83 is on a distinguished road
cicada83's Tacoma Gallery
Clear Stone guard help!?!

Does anyone know where I can get the clear stone guard that is found on the lower front in front of the rear wheel well of the bed of the truck. I think it is vinyl or plastic. I am not having any luck finding it. The one I have is pealing off. Thanks!
Old 12-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
its 3 m tape.