Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any one have any ideas???

Old 12-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
dave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
dave831's Tacoma Gallery
Any one have any ideas???

I pick up an intake, (like below) put it on my truck and it worked great. I took it on a trip to ikea about 70 miles. The drive up there went fine. On the way home with about 500lbs in the back of my truck about 10 miles in the check engine light and the slip indicator lights both came on.......It was raining out side and still is but neither light has gone off. I have tryed the 3 different adapters it came with..... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
thanks guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ir-intake.html
Old 12-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
what codes are stored?
Old 12-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
make sure the maf is connected tightly.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
dave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
dave831's Tacoma Gallery
jbob im not sure what you mean? my truck is also brand new wih 2100 miles on it.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
this happened to me also

it should throw the po101 code which is maf i think, too much air was getting around the MAF sensor. i had to take off the lead to the battery to reset the ecu and i had to get a different O ring for the Maf sensor, the original was too thin.

BUT... i have the 4.0L just saying