Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #22901
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMW 4x4 View Post
I've never seen one of those in action before, or ever even heard of someone buying one. I figured they were junk! That thing is awesome...
Tow truck drivers around my town have been very pleased with similar products, but their's are used with a compressor, and don't lift nearly as high. The main concern seems to be stability at full lift, which is just as much a problem with a Hi-Lift jack. Locking in the transfer case would also help immobilize the truck.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #22902
Sixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to all

Sixxtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Put some Aquapel on the windshield. We shall see if this stuff lives up to its reputation!
Old 10-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #22903
area 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Retired
area 52's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my OME lift w/Dakars on after two days, but ran out of time on the sliders, so that's going to wait until next week. The lift wasn't that bad. It was chasing after some tools that took up time.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #22904
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
Finally got my OME lift w/Dakars on after two days, but ran out of time on the sliders, so that's going to wait until next week. The lift wasn't that bad. It was chasing after some tools that took up time.

So torn on colours if I get a 2013.

Last year I lost out on the last Spruce in my area (damn dealer sold it when I had a deposit on it).

Nautical/Spruce/White are all so nice on the Tacoma.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #22905
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Made a center console organizer from some scrap wood.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-center-console.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #22906
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Damn that looks sharp. Dig that color, looks great with those wheels, nice job
Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #22907
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks very good! How hard was it to mount the ANB Rack? I was looking at one of those to mount a RTT on.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #22908
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post

not today it was actually yesterday....vinyl wrapped my roof
Ok... out with the details... Who did it? How much? How hard?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #22909
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my Pop & Lock. Very easy to install. Took me less then 1/2 hour to install on my 2013
Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #22910
WingsTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
WingsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Removed my K&N intake

I bought this K&N 77 series metal tube intake two months ago. I also bought the flowmaster American thunder exhaust system for my truck....you're welcome www.autoanything.com

I must say...I loved it at first.

The additional power and the sound was awesome. After driving around with it for two months I put the stock intake back on tonight. The combination of the loud exhaust and the loud intake was too much.

Now it's time to look for a quieter solution. I already miss the additional boost behind the gas pedal.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #22911
area 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

area 52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Looks very good! How hard was it to mount the ANB Rack? I was looking at one of those to mount a RTT on.
Not bad. The first time took about an hour.

The second time took about fifteen minutes.

I had a RTT in mind when I had him fab the rack.

Jim
Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #22912
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post

not today it was actually yesterday....vinyl wrapped my roof

Old 10-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #22913
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not bad. The first time took about an hour.

The second time took about fifteen minutes.

I had a RTT in mind when I had him fab the rack.

Jim
Nice, does it come with all the mounting hardware for our trucks?
Old 10-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #22914

area 52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Nice, does it come with all the mounting hardware for our trucks?

I picked up eight bolts at Ace hardware.

I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure they're 1/2 x 3/4 round head.

They fit perfectly inside the rail.

Jim
Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 AM   #22915
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
This... (see Sig and Profile Pics)
Old 10-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #22916
MaloneS is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
MaloneS's Tacoma Gallery
Put my new wheels and tires on. MT Locks and DC FC-II. Call her black sexy now.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_1410.jpg  
Old 10-09-2012, 06:19 AM   #22917
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Not today but Saturday, I replaced the front brakes and I finally installed the pop & lock I bought from Boyd like 2 years ago.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #22918
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Catching up on posting, stuff done in the last couple weeks.

Cut off my exhaust

Finisheded installing the winch

With the control box stashed under the hood

Old 10-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #22919
auxiliary is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
auxiliary's Tacoma Gallery
I had my front windows tinted to match the rear.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #22920
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
about to add a pice of 2x6 and 4x4 and add a little air to tires.

found out Saturday i could use a pice of 2x6 or 4x4, went trail riding with a member and he got a flat right before we got to the interstate. and we could have used that 4x4 and 2x6, side of road was not very flat and we had to use his and my bottle jacks.

P.S. i thought about adding some at one time, but thought ohh i’ll never need it unless i lifted and did not have a hi lift. but i was wrong.

Products Discussed in this Thread