Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #23181
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Yeah, I saw that it wasn't much but in an application where size is a concern that's that much smaller you could have made it. How much room do you have from the back of the sub to the back wall on the box? Also, is that white cup on the front the port exit? Kind of hard to tell from the angles of the pictures but I assume so. Where did you decide to mount your amp?
just under 5/8". yes, that's the port exit. most likely the amp with be mounted under the passenger seat.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #23183
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I paid them $613.00 for two tires, if they gave me shit about the mud, I'd grab one of their free water bottles and splash a few drops on each wheel.
People like you suck. You should be considerate of the ones working on your vehicle. Would you want to work on a crusty truck?
Old 10-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #23185
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
New Muffler --Magnaflow Glasspack--

Before:

After:

What size did you get on the glass pack
Old 10-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #23186
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
People like you suck. You should be considerate of the ones working on your vehicle. Would you want to work on a crusty truck?
Nobody cares, you already made your point 3 pages ago so move on
Old 10-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #23187
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Nobody cares, you already made your point 3 pages ago so move on

Old 10-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #23189
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Completed my 30K Mile Service today. The stealership wanted just over $500 for the job, so I said screw that and just did it myself. After buying all the parts and renting a lift for 2 hours, I only paid $136.12. Here is what all I did today:

Changed reaf diff oil
Changed engine oil and filter
Changed spark plugs
Rotated tires
Complete lube job
Checked torque on prop shaft
Changed air filter
Changed cabin air filter

Old 10-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #23190
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckSailor View Post
Completed my 30K Mile Service today. The stealership wanted just over $500 for the job, so I said screw that and just did it myself. After buying all the parts and renting a lift for 2 hours, I only paid $136.12. Here is what all I did today:

Changed reaf diff oil
Changed spark plugs
Rotated tires
Complete lube job
Changed air filter
Changed cabin air filter

Damn... 500? At least you can do it all yourself. I'd probably take it to a Jiffylube or Midas haha
Old 10-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #23191
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you on the self-service. From all the derision they receive, I'm impressed that you kept the Rugged Trails for 30k.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #23192
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Made sway bar links out of 100% stainless steel purchased hardware (no custom fab).

EDIT: These rod ends are too small. Will need larger rod ends with 1/2" bore and 3/4" shank. Eventually I found heavy duty ball joint links: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...bar-links.html

Old 10-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #23193
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Changed reaf diff oil
Changed spark plugs
Rotated tires
Complete lube job
Changed air filter
Changed cabin air filter

Sweet! I didn't even know people could rent lifts 0.o
Old 10-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #23194
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Made sway bar links out of 100% stainless steel purchased hardware (no custom fab).

Very nice. Have you found a way to run off road with them disconnected, without having the ends flail around and cause damage?
Old 10-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #23195
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where did you rent a lift?

Quote:
And where did you buy those joints?
Old 10-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #23196
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks great! Write up and parts list?
Old 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #23198
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=offroadwonder;5857506]Where did you rent a lift?

If I was a gambling man, I would have to say at the on-base auto craft center.....
Old 10-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #23200
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
very nice work! I put my sub here. easy to get to, no heating issues, and out of sight for the most part

I have the same sub set up but my amp is underneath my driver seat... it works out very well no overheating

Products Discussed in this Thread