Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #25022
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Very very nice. Awesome
Old 12-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #25023
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Front speaker upgrade

rears going in next week

Old 12-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #25024
Shigs is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Shigs's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Racks

Today I built a set of bed racks to transport two paddle boards with. This is just the trial run which is why they aren't painted yet. If everything works well I'm going to spray them black and get rack pads for them.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #25025
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Derped the lower section, skewp, and side emblems.
See I thought you did a great job DUE to the Busch Light!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #25026
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually like it. Plus when I bring beers over to my buddies place, I know that nobody will drink them. Beer security.
I have a buddy that does that but he brings Old Milwaukee and its warm. He does the same thing fishing we walk the streams and he has his bag full of them
Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #25027
Devog7 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Devog7's Tacoma Gallery
Hardwired my radar detector to an empty fuse port using and add-a-fuse from advanced auto parts. Finished up in the dark pics tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #25028
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
See I thought you did a great job DUE to the Busch Light!!!
That I did, took a little liquid courage to start spraying things on my truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I have a buddy that does that but he brings Old Milwaukee and its warm. He does the same thing fishing we walk the streams and he has his bag full of them
Smart man!
Old 12-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #25029
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigs View Post
Today I built a set of bed racks to transport two paddle boards with. This is just the trial run which is why they aren't painted yet. If everything works well I'm going to spray them black and get rack pads for them.

Nice work, and welcome to TW.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #25030
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Put on my Pelfreybilt bed bar and now I need to get some Rigid Duallys
Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #25031
T1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
So you just went to town with some black all up in there?
LoL. I did brother. If you spray cArefully you can avoid overspray and it tightens up the look.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #25032
geoff7877 has a spectacular aura aboutgeoff7877 has a spectacular aura about

geoff7877's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
I like Busch too man. When it's good and cold it sure is a good thirst quencher IMO. Beer is beer!

~M
Beer is most diffinately NOT beer. Dear god man.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #25034
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Nice settup. Question, those seat covers, where did you get how much and how do you like them. I was ridding with a friend this last week, he had them in his Exterra and when he bought, they came with all kinds of extra bags that connected to those straps on the back of the seat.

They look sturdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked 2007 View Post
Made a platform for my ARB fridge and national Luna power pack with inverter.

The power pack is nice cause its removable/portable but also acts as a dual battery and charges from the car.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #25035
Wicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud of

Wicked 2007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBCa View Post
Nice settup. Question, those seat covers, where did you get how much and how do you like them. I was ridding with a friend this last week, he had them in his Exterra and when he bought, they came with all kinds of extra bags that connected to those straps on the back of the seat.

They look sturdy

They are the cover king tactical. They did come with stuff that mounts to the molle backs. I like em. Fit good and very tough material.

I got them here cause they were 10% off
http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com...al-Seat-Covers
Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #25036
geoff7877 has a spectacular aura aboutgeoff7877 has a spectacular aura about

geoff7877's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
You speak the truth! Not all beer beers are created equal. The last Busch beer that I had was sometime in the 1980's and I have found no reason to ever have one again.
I hated Busch in high school when I would take whatever I could get! This also goes for bud lite, lite and the like. Bleh! I would rather spend the extra $$ and actually enjoy it.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #25037
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually like it. Plus when I bring beers over to my buddies place, I know that nobody will drink them. Beer security.
I inport Narragansett from New England for the same reason ... well played ...
Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #25038
ecjr173 is on a distinguished road

Name: Eli
ecjr173's Tacoma Gallery
Did the map light/dome light mod. Followed this:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ome-light.html

And also painted the grey textured surround for the A/C controls black.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #25039
selftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
selftaughtguru's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a Bak RollX tonneau cover. Was a simple 20min install and looks great... however it doesn't even fit properly. Have to wait till next week to see it Capit will fix or replace it. Otherwise I'm gonna change up to a Bakflip. Anybody else have issues with their tonneau covers?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #25040
kamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
kamehameha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
Very nice got any pics?
First tow. What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20121208_143515.jpg

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20121208_143529.jpg

Products Discussed in this Thread