Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #26701
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaLimited13 View Post
You get it in Petaluma I take it. You in P-Town or Sonoma County?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #26702
TacomaLimited13 is on a distinguished road
TacomaLimited13's Tacoma Gallery
Santa Rosa! Freeman doesn't really compare lol
Old 01-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #26703
scottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the rough
Army: 1BCT, 101 ABN DIV
Name: Scott
scottw1's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed the blower motor tick that was driving me crazy on a low speed, thanks to the DIY sticky.
Also, ordered the LED light to illuminate the 4wd switch.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #26704
Kyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant futureKyle Butler has a brilliant future

Kyle Butler's Tacoma Gallery
Finished my satoshi but it's too cold outside to black out behind my grille so I'm going to wait until a warmer day to install as well as pull the headlights to do the BHLM.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #26705
Frissen will become famous soon enough

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
wifey got it dirty at two days old

so got it washed real quick, nothing professional, just a rinse to show my "mods"

debadge tailgate, well almost... and plain plateframe...

side sticker is off now...

front plain plateframe...

and that's it as far as "mods" because this is a company car...

still need to add the hitch...

so far really happy with my Taco
Old 01-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #26706
ssault will become famous soon enoughssault will become famous soon enough
ssault's Tacoma Gallery

Sheered the ball off the end of my shifter, courtesy of the URD kit, weeeeeeeee
Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #26707
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Power?
Old 01-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #26708
biomarine2000 is on a distinguished road

biomarine2000's Tacoma Gallery
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358888249.802565.jpgWhat Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358888264.914021.jpgWhat Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358888280.496275.jpg
Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #26709
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
sold the bull bar on the front in early preparation for my pelfreybilt bumper!
Old 01-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #26710
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery

Daytime
Old 01-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #26711
172Pilot is on a distinguished road

Air Force: POL
Name: Krat
172Pilot's Tacoma Gallery
Painted rims, grill, rear bumper, and all badges flat black.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #26712
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 172Pilot View Post
Painted rims, grill, rear bumper, and all badges flat black.
Welcome from the lower 48.. post some pics..
Old 01-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #26713
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I have posted this in the free stuff thread before and I did this in here because this thread has people doing stuff to their truck so you never know who has tail lights I need, but if anyone is upgrading tail lights, I will be happy to take your OEM tails off your hands 09+ tails. PM me.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #26714
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biomarine2000 View Post
Those rims are nice and you made them look even better.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #26715
172Pilot is on a distinguished road

Air Force: POL
Name: Krat
172Pilot's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #26716
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
bumper looks good!

after the success of painting my chrome grille silver streak to match, I've been thinking about doing the same to my bumper. but I plan on putting a better bumper on it in the future so I may not bother, lol
Old 01-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #26717
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
test mount, just 'cause

new rubber goes on this Saturday if every goes according to plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #26718
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
test mount, just 'cause

new rubber goes on this Saturday if every goes according to plan!

About time!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #26719
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
did my first mod lol, I added a color matched grill
Old 01-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #26720
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
New Guard Dogs!!!
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358903940.567698.jpg
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358903920.526400.jpg

Products Discussed in this Thread