Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #26941
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Finished mounting up my bumper, put lights back on etc.
Before..

After..

Still have to mount my fogs but since both bulbs are toast I might put an led pod or something in there.

Just incase there was any confusion this is 4x4 Added a 'sockmonkey' retro decal

brap brap brap.... magnaflow offroad exhaust
Old 01-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #26942
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
OZ .. its just not the same without your old avatar... lol
True. Having Roy leering at us was more fitting.

I'm glad you got your truck clean for the next batch of rain.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #26943
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
True. Having Roy leering at us was more fitting.

I'm glad you got your truck clean for the next batch of rain.
It was raining 5 minutes after I finished drying it
Old 01-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #26944
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It was raining 5 minutes after I finished drying it
Of course it was.
It's the Rob McKenna effect.
Embrace your true self.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #26945
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Those look great. Where did you get them from?
You can buy them from Amazon...all sizes/offsets are usually in stock for the Tacomas
Old 01-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #26946
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Really nothing to show...but after WAY TOO LONG...I finally spent the time to do...

1) The Anytime Fog lights mod...
&
2) Always ON/HOT 12V ports...(modified the relay)

So EASY! Wish I'd done this a couple of years ago.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #26947
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
Finished mounting up my bumper, put lights back on etc.
Before..

After..

Still have to mount my fogs but since both bulbs are toast I might put an led pod or something in there.

Just incase there was any confusion this is 4x4 Added a 'sockmonkey' retro decal

brap brap brap.... magnaflow offroad exhaust
Holy shat! Those are some huge frappin lights!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #26948
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
those certainly are some big ass lights, lol
Old 01-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #26949
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Last night I added some new to me coilovers, bumper and winch
Old 01-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #26950
Badger of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 09 View Post
Last night I added some new to me coilovers, bumper and winch
Cool. What did you get?
Old 01-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #26951
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #26952

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Sway a way's homemade bumper and a smittybilt xrc8
Old 01-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #26953
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Changed out the mesh. The devil horns won't center on it without modifying the mesh so I put it off to side and angled it. I kinda like it like it like this.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #26955
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I lost a bet , this one is gone tomorrow

until the next one :P
Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #26956
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Short iPhone video of the new Aero Turbine 2525XL. Watch in 1080p!

iPhone does it no justice...it's much more throaty and much deeper sounding in real life. But it sounds GREAT! Very happy with the purchase. Only $94 from ebay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cOLi...ature=youtu.be
Just noticed this. Is your bedside "hand" decal the hand from the Evil Dead movie cover???
Old 01-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #26957
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
until the next one :P
Blah
Old 01-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #26960
Badger of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBCa View Post
Kindly introduced it to dirt as I spent the day in Ocotillo Wells

Looks like a good time. Did all the off road button pushing and knob turning live up to your expectations?

Products Discussed in this Thread