Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #27001
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 09 View Post
Last night I added some new to me coilovers, bumper and winch
Cool. What did you get?
Old 01-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #27002
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Last night I added some new to me coilovers, bumper and winch
Yup. We want to see.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #27003
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #27004
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Sway a way's homemade bumper and a smittybilt xrc8
Old 01-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #27005
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Changed out the mesh. The devil horns won't center on it without modifying the mesh so I put it off to side and angled it. I kinda like it like it like this.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #27007
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I lost a bet , this one is gone tomorrow

until the next one :P
Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #27008
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Short iPhone video of the new Aero Turbine 2525XL. Watch in 1080p!

iPhone does it no justice...it's much more throaty and much deeper sounding in real life. But it sounds GREAT! Very happy with the purchase. Only $94 from ebay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cOLi...ature=youtu.be
Just noticed this. Is your bedside "hand" decal the hand from the Evil Dead movie cover???
Old 01-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #27009
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
until the next one :P
Blah
Old 01-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #27010
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sway a way's homemade bumper and a smittybilt xrc8
Dig it.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #27013
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBCa View Post
Kindly introduced it to dirt as I spent the day in Ocotillo Wells

Looks like a good time. Did all the off road button pushing and knob turning live up to your expectations?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #27014
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Short iPhone video of the new Aero Turbine 2525XL. Watch in 1080p!

iPhone does it no justice...it's much more throaty and much deeper sounding in real life. But it sounds GREAT! Very happy with the purchase. Only $94 from ebay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cOLi...ature=youtu.be
Sounds good! What made you choose the 2525 over say the 3030 or 5050? Just wondering what the difference is?!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #27015
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I did this yesterday but didn't get pics up until today. Thought I would share my success with the help a another member around my area (alexrosado) we hooked up new halo headlights, did a quick horn relocation, and painted behind the grill. I think it had a great outcome and am really happy how good it looks.

It went from this

To this.

And here is how she sits as of now.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #27016
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's ok to paint the radiator? Any special paint?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #27017
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
Yeah from what I read it doesn't do any harm, there are people out there that will bash me for doing this but its ok, I did what I thought would look good and it doesn't effect it too much... just make really light sprays

*I used high temp BBQ spray paint.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #27018
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
Any paint works, flat black looks stealth
Old 01-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #27019

I would think it would have some sort of negative effect on the radiator but hell I've seen a lot of guys on here do it and it looks great! Should make my satoshi "pop" I need to do this ASAP
Old 01-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #27020
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Any paint works, flat black looks stealth
I would never do that because adding paint on the fins changes the characteristics of the radiator's ability to cool the engine. That being said though, I don't seem to recall anyone here having any problems with painted radiators.

Products Discussed in this Thread