Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #27721
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
How did you mount them?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #27722
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
you put it on the wrong side

It came in a pack of two so I put it on both sides.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #27723
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
There is a hole in your bumper pared rolled from the factory on each side of the hitch......perfect place for them especially because the holes are located where the bumper sort of flattens out on the bottom side.....go take a look
Old 02-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #27725
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pared rolled? Wtfff I did not type that haha auto correct!! I typed "pre-drilled"
Old 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #27726
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
There is a hole in your bumper pared rolled from the factory on each side of the hitch......perfect place for them especially because the holes are located where the bumper sort of flattens out on the bottom side.....go take a look

Yep, sure is.

I don't know what the hell a "pared rolled" is either, lol
Old 02-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #27727
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post

It came in a pack of two so I put it on both sides.
Why????
Old 02-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #27728
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pared rolled? Wtfff I did not type that haha auto correct!! I typed "pre-drilled"

Drunkard
Old 02-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #27730
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
I finally got around to replacing my cricket infested blower motor. I picked up the current revision OEM blower.

Ok, well it sounded that way anyway.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #27731
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I repainted my horns today after 3 or 4 years..... and they are done and re-mounted.

4 coats of gloss white and 2 coats of clear!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #27732

How can you get more light for $25???? New jasper Offroad group buy 6" led bars

Old 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #27734
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
made a sealed sub box to replace the ported box I have now.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #27735
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
Why????
Why not?
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #27736

Marines:
Quote:

Installed some 6" led aux reverse lights......it's broad daylight and they put out the led bulbs I have in the factory location! Installed one on each side of hitch
I really like this!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #27737

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
I really like this!
Thanks! They are super bright too!! For $25 you can't beat em
Old 02-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #27738
Braking Bad is on a distinguished road

Braking Bad's Tacoma Gallery
Stepped on the gas and let go of the steering wheel.... Donuts in the snow before the driving ban.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #27739
Eri is on a distinguished road

Eri's Tacoma Gallery
2013 tacoma

Pro comp leveling kit
17 xd rims
Nitto terra grapplers
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread