Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #28541
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I added a bug shield to mine.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #28542
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Today I went to pound out my "skid plate" again (I know I need some new skids) and came across some other things that needed attention.

I know you know this, but leave that POS on the curb for the scrappers and buy a real IFS skid before you do some real damage. BudBuilt makes one wide enough to protect the LCA alignment cams/tabs.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #28543
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
I know you know this, but leave that POS on the curb for the scrappers and buy a real IFS skid before you do some real damage. BudBuilt makes one wide enough to protect the LCA alignment cams/tabs.
Lol, yeah I know. I will hopefully be building a full set soon, based off the BudBuilt and Relentless designs.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #28544
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
You can see his finger prints on it....most of those are just dirt...
Make a viral video and call it "One Truck, Two Fingers"
Old 02-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #28545
Tahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahosrfr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Tahosrfr's Tacoma Gallery
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361732128.076686.jpg
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361732147.845464.jpg

Wife and I made a carpeted floor liner for the spoiled doggies. Installed new Pro Comp Prorunners in the rear to replace leaky Bilsteins that have 78k.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361732080.327602.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361732105.289528.jpg  
Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #28546
larrybbaker has a spectacular aura aboutlarrybbaker has a spectacular aura aboutlarrybbaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: larry
larrybbaker's Tacoma Gallery
Brought home @ 400sq ft (16 boxes) of hardwood flooring... bit droopy in the back end... I think the headlights weren't quite pointing down on the road either...
Old 02-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #28547
ToyoTaco12 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1-17th INF 5 BDE 2nd ID
ToyoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I washed my Tacoma HAHA
Old 02-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #28548
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
I added custom pinstripes to my Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
This makes me cringe seeing it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
I hope that washes or buffs out...
Quote:
Those scratches aren't that bad....there is just lots of sand and dust in them....wash wax, and probably clean a lot of them up...
Quote:
You can see his finger prints on it....most of those are just dirt...
The first time I saw that on mine I was Oh F#{<.
But it all washed away. The leaves deposit moisture that collects dust.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #28549
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Installed all 4 billies (leveled truck) and grillcraft
Old 02-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #28550
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
Post Follow Up?

Would you mind posting how these work out for you after they've been installed? I've been wanting to add reverse lights but don't want to spend a ton of money. I can't see much at night due to camper shell tinted glass.

Also ordered a 4 inch LED flood light to wire into my reverse lights. Will mount it on trailer hitch bar.

http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Lights-Wo...words=tuff+led[/QUOTE]
Old 02-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #28551
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Rather than added reverse lights, I simply installed the highest wattage LED bulbs I could find in the stock taillights.

Yesterday, installed RedlineGoods door pull covers:

Old 02-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #28552
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^Rather than added reverse lights, I simply installed the highest wattage LED bulbs I could find in the stock taillights.

Looks like I found something else to add to the list....
Old 02-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #28553
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Well Ken I see you got the door pull covers on tight.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #28554
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by otis24 View Post
Also ordered a 4 inch LED flood light to wire into my reverse lights. Will mount it on trailer hitch bar.

http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Lights-Wo...words=tuff+led
I'd like to see how that works out!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #28555
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedie View Post
Well Ken I see you got the door pull covers on tight.
Got RedlineGoods to make a shorter set. Full story:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...goods-com.html
Old 02-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #28556
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Those are sweet. Shame I can't run something like that on the RC (no power). The pull has a panel embedded that pops off to reveal the bolts that secure the pull to the door.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #28557
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Removed road filth

Old 02-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #28558
stanbp64 is on a distinguished road
stanbp64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Looks like I found something else to add to the list....

Me too!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #28559
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Added a aux input to my stock radio, ram mount for droid razr, changed out lower dash panel and added flip covers to both 12v outlets
Old 02-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #28560
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Can you take these handles off?

Matt

Products Discussed in this Thread