Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #30041
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Unless you told your insurance company that doesnt matter?
did not tell them. did not even tell my parents. mom will just worry about me driving all the more. Idk why she worries about me driving, iím doing better then both my older brothers. They both had 1 or 2 wrecks by my age.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #30042
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
installed my basket to go on top of my rack i saved a bunch of money by switching to..... walmart?

Old 03-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #30043
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Crap my Candian Toyo BRos! The government is on control of car insurance too!?!?!

Yikes! And I thought Government run medical was bad......
Old 03-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #30045
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Tinted rear windows, have to make an appt to have the fronts done soon!!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #30046
Yorsh7703 is on a distinguished road
Yorsh7703's Tacoma Gallery
Changed the transmission fluid(100k miles), serviced the transfer case and fixed the resistor switch on my a/c unit
Old 03-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #30047
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So you can't pick your insurance company? you have to go through ICBC?
ICBC only
Old 03-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #30048
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
Holy Crap my Candian Toyo BRos! The government is on control of car insurance too!?!?!

Yikes! And I thought Government run medical was bad......
wut
Old 03-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #30049
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
ICBC only
Ouch
Old 03-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #30050

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ouch
Meh
Old 03-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #30051
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Meh
What's the 40% discount for?
Old 03-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #30052

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's the 40% discount for?
Age , years driven , no claims in over 10 years
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #30053
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
no tickets
no accidents
online discount
multi policy discounts
red underwear discount
rain discount
tuesday discount
etc
etc
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #30054

Quote:
Age , years driven , no claims in over 10 years
Old 03-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #30055

One thing I liked about ICBC when I lived in BC is that you can choose to pay the damages on an accident and it does not go on your file. This really helped me when I rear ended someone and the repair costs were only $150.00. If I had not paid the damages my premiums would have jumped much much more!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #30057

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcoma View Post
One thing I liked about ICBC when I lived in BC is that you can choose to pay the damages on an accident and it does not go on your file. This really helped me when I rear ended someone and the repair costs were only $150.00. If I had not paid the damages my premiums would have jumped much much more!
I get a free at fault accident
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #30058

Quote:
I get a free at fault accident

That helps too! Nothing free about it though!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #30059
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Honest question

What is a " registration fee " on your truck ? Is it annual ?
Annual registration, and in some states, a "vehicle license fee"
They figured they can get around that pesky Constitution by imposing a "fee" where a "tax" requires a 2/3rds vote.
The vehicle license fee in California is 1% of the value of the vehicle when last transferred, devalued by 10% per year, so a $30k truck has a $270 VLF the next year ($300 when new, but that was buried in the purchase price).
Old 03-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #30060

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcoma View Post
That helps too! Nothing free about it though!
Roadstar Gold baby

Products Discussed in this Thread