LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Old 03-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #30141
Nilo is on a distinguished road
Nilo's Tacoma Gallery
Got the Diamondback HD tonneau and Pop Lock installed. Sorry for the weird lighting.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #30144
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Yea, you better spill the beans!
Basically got everything he makes just about. I already have the bolt-on kick-out sliders with fill plates on the truck. But I finally picked up my Rear Diff skid, IFS Skids, 2 bed Tiedown/Antenna mount/Beer Bottle Openers, and my Behind the Grille Light Bar for my 2 21s Blitzpro bars. Now I just need to find a place for the horns and tranny cooler to go, make sure I have clearance. And a grillecraft mesh for the 12, and nice off road light switch and aux fusebox. It's my 1 year mark of getting my truck, and all my black friday stuff was ready!!!

I dropped him off a fresh Growler of Pliny the Elder from Russian River Brewery. One of the top rated beers in the country, i think it's #2, while pliny the younger is ranked #1 beer, but is only available for 2 weeks and limited to one glass per person.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #30145
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
I installed my ATO skids and sliders this weekend.

I also installed an outlet in my console.

I hope to get it wired up tomorrow.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #30146
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
the thought of doing my projector retros ran through my head today but I'm in the process of moving and decided to use the time to pack some stuff today. depending on how early I roll out of bed tomorrow, I may knock it out tomorrow. shouldn't take long; I've gotten the headlight removal process down to about 10 minutes now opening them up is just as quick, and then I just need to remove the reflector that is still chrome, paint it and the projector shroud black, then put everything back together
Old 03-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #30147
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Basically got everything he makes just about. I already have the bolt-on kick-out sliders with fill plates on the truck. But I finally picked up my Rear Diff skid, IFS Skids, 2 bed Tiedown/Antenna mount/Beer Bottle Openers, and my Behind the Grille Light Bar for my 2 21s Blitzpro bars. Now I just need to find a place for the horns and tranny cooler to go, make sure I have clearance. And a grillecraft mesh for the 12, and nice off road light switch and aux fusebox. It's my 1 year mark of getting my truck, and all my black friday stuff was ready!!!

I dropped him off a fresh Growler of Pliny the Elder from Russian River Brewery. One of the top rated beers in the country, i think it's #2, while pliny the younger is ranked #1 beer, but is only available for 2 weeks and limited to one glass per person.
All sounds Awesome
Old 03-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #30148
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
the thought of doing my projector retros ran through my head today but I'm in the process of moving and decided to use the time to pack some stuff today. depending on how early I roll out of bed tomorrow, I may knock it out tomorrow. shouldn't take long; I've gotten the headlight removal process down to about 10 minutes now opening them up is just as quick, and then I just need to remove the reflector that is still chrome, paint it and the projector shroud black, then put everything back together
Don't forget to pre-cook the reflector to fully cure the paint before closing them up.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #30149
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
while pliny the younger is ranked #1 beer, but is only available for 2 weeks and limited to one glass per person.
There was an almost 4hr wait on release day...
Old 03-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #30150
PineappleGrenade is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
PineappleGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
Traded this in:

On this:

Spent a lot of time looking and driving FJ cruisers, but decided on the Wrangler.

Will have some Tacoma parts up for sale ASAP...
Old 03-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #30151
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleGrenade View Post
Traded this in:

On this:

Spent a lot of time looking and driving FJ cruisers, but decided on the Wrangler.

Will have some Tacoma parts up for sale ASAP...

Old 03-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #30152
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2
Old 03-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #30153
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=PineappleGrenade;6670161]Traded this in:

On this:

Will have some Tacoma parts up for sale
I'm sorry
Old 03-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #30154
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleGrenade View Post
Traded this in:

On this:
My mother taught me not to laugh at the misfortune of others, so I will only say "I'm sorry for the loss in your family"
Old 03-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #30155
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry, but X3
Old 03-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #30156
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
What parts are you going to have for sale?
Old 03-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #30158
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Pics tomorrow...... 2013 MGM DCLB took delivery today. Finally came in been waiting since Feb 11.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #30160
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

X4

Products Discussed in this Thread