Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #30261
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Bought the bed mat for mine
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #30262
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
States cannot enact their own equipment laws for vehicles. Thats the feds job. The feds say you can have as many lights as you want on the front of your car as long as no more than 4 are lighted at once. That ticket is an easy win.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:26 AM   #30263
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosis View Post
States cannot enact their own equipment laws for vehicles. Thats the feds job. The feds say you can have as many lights as you want on the front of your car as long as no more than 4 are lighted at once. That ticket is an easy win.
Source?

Almost every state has it's own laws that dictate equipment on personal vehicles...

For example, in CA, you can receive a citation for driving with off road lights, even if they are off, if they are not physically covered on the highway.

Quote:
24411. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a vehicle may be equipped with not more than eight lamps for use as headlamps while the vehicle is operated or driven off the highway. The lamps shall be mounted at a height of not less than 16 inches from the ground, or more than 12 inches above the top of the passenger compartment, at any place between the front of the vehicle and a line lying on a point 40 inches to the rear of the seat occupied by the driver, shall be wired independently of all other lighting circuits, and, whenever the vehicle is operated or driven upon a highway, shall be covered or hooded with an opaque hood or cover, and turned off.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #30264
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
transmission fluid drain and fill
Old 04-02-2013, 05:43 AM   #30265
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
sedmondson72 -are you the guy who sells the devil horns logo? What are the details? Cost, shipping,etc...
They can only be bought and sold by Andres.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...s-model-t.html

Matt
Old 04-02-2013, 06:49 AM   #30266
BDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really nice

Name: Brandon
BDJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffDr4gon View Post
What is that bitch?
We call that a "brush hook" around these here parts!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #30267
sedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud of

Army: MSG
Name: Steven
sedmondson72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
sedmondson72 -are you the guy who sells the devil horns logo? What are the details? Cost, shipping,etc...

Nope, go to Andres at this link. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post6679716
Old 04-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #30268
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the Loj I see!! Love that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
Attachment 204652 drove over by the high peaks in ny
Old 04-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #30269
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
speed limit is 70, i set cruise at 79.

i always have wind noise, but this wasnt the usual wind noise sound.
You might want to check out this post. There is a TSB for the whistling. Maybe this is what you're hearing.

My truck has the whistle when I'm going over 65 mph and there is a side wind hitting the truck from the passenger side. I don't think I'm going to do the TSB instead I'm going to fill in my seal with silicone whenever I actually get around to it
Old 04-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #30270
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Installed my Maxtrac spindles and OME Dakar leafs!!

Looks badass!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #30271
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedmondson72 View Post

Yep this^^^^^ Andres is awesome. He got me my Horns years ago. Love em!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #30272
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Full synthetic oil change and a wash down. Cleveland salt sucks.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #30273
surf4life1102 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kristiian
surf4life1102's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilhite07 View Post
New wheels and tires (2-3 weeks ago) and new seat covers came in yesterday.

photo storage

picture upload

upload img
Love the Busch light in the center console. My favorite beer. Also are those wet okoles? That is also my favorite camo and have been wanting that for my seat covers!
Old 04-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #30274
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilhite07 View Post
New wheels and tires (2-3 weeks ago) and new seat covers came in yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf4life1102 View Post
Love the Busch light in the center console. My favorite beer. Also are those wet okoles? That is also my favorite camo and have been wanting that for my seat covers!
Be careful with that. Having an open container and your keys anywhere near the vehicle can result in you getting a nice DUI.

Matt
Old 04-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #30275
surf4life1102 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kristiian
surf4life1102's Tacoma Gallery
Bought and bed lined my low pro kobalt toolbox. Bought the griprite things but returned them today because its my truck and I plan on having if forever so I just drilled into the bedrail because why not. Also got 6 rod holders to mount to the toolbox! And the cb purchase with a firestik is up next!
Old 04-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #30277
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Be careful with that. Having an open container and your keys anywhere near the vehicle can result in you getting a nice DUI.

Matt
In his driveway?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #30278

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
In his driveway?
You can get a DUI in your own driveway. It is the officer's discretion I believe whether he wants to get you if the keys are actually in the ignition or just in the vehicle. If he has reason to believe you are planning or were just driving, he/she can get you.

Matt
Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #30279
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
You can get a DUI in your own driveway. It is the officer's discretion I believe whether he wants to get you if the keys are actually in the ignition or just in the vehicle. If he has reason to believe you are planning or were just driving, he/she can get you.

Matt
Damn I'd be screwed. Sat in my truck one night smoking a cigar, and drinking a few beers, fine tuning my radio. Thankfully I live 200+ ft off the road
Old 04-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #30280
Whitey taco woot woot
OffRoadAdam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
OffRoadAdam's Tacoma Gallery
Just got in my pop and lock hideaway tailgate lock, just waiting for a warmer day to put it in! also have a radar detector on the way!

Products Discussed in this Thread