Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 04:11 AM   #30441
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Took three lovely girls to visit a friend off the grid and black sand beaches with scary cliff faces.

No pics of the girls???
Old 04-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #30442
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
No pics of the girls???
They're in my phone
Old 04-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #30447
CanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
CanadianMade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Took three lovely girls .....

Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #30448
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They're in my phone
Text that shit over here!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #30449
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700
- APEX front bumper
- retrofitted stock fog lights to APEX bumper
- IFS Skid plate
- Rear diff breather

All last weekend. Pics to follow.... Tried but for some reason my phone/tapatalk app is telling me it's an invalid file
Old 04-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #30450
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700

Old 04-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #30451
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Having remote starter installed currently, and working on painting summer rims black. It's Taco day at my house
Old 04-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #30452
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Having remote starter installed currently, and working on painting summer rims black. It's Taco day at my house

Who's doing it and how much does it cost?

Matt
Old 04-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #30453
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMade View Post
Quote:
Old 04-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #30454
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2
Old 04-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #30456
New frame on order.
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
Just came in from swapping out my winters on steelies for a new set of 265/75-16 DuraTracs on the stock TRD rims, and installed another set of new (to me) front mudflaps but trimmed about 3" this time. We'll see how long those flaps last... But damn, the truck looks great with those tires and it'll look even better when I do my suspension in a month or two.

My Spyderco Tenacious trimmed the mudflaps like a fresh xacto blade. I'm really liking the 30 degree bevel that I put on it.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #30457
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Picked up a replacement spare tire, got rid of the 265/75/16 for a 285/75/16, $40 for the tire with mount and balance, and it is a used BFG A/T, getting my new tires mounted later this week to match in size. Decent amount of tread, and no holes, will serve well as a spare.

Thats what I need. Did you cut for that tire to fit?
Old 04-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #30459
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the dealers to get the heater fan replaced. Free of charge, and they even washed it. Took less than an hour round trip, and it's at least 20 miles out there.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #30460
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed an auto pop and lock. Jtyfz450's write-up was a great reference. Then washed truck for the first time.

Products Discussed in this Thread