Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #30481
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the dealers to get the heater fan replaced. Free of charge, and they even washed it. Took less than an hour round trip, and it's at least 20 miles out there.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #30482
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed an auto pop and lock. Jtyfz450's write-up was a great reference. Then washed truck for the first time.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #30483
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Got it serviced and picked up a bed mat.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #30484
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Who's doing it and how much does it cost?

Matt
A local place with a great rep. Got $50 off to bring it down to $250. It's kinda bottom end but I did get the one with a 4 button fob so I don't have to carry stock one too. They also warranty it for life, so not a bad deal for the money.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #30485
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Took three lovely girls to visit a friend off the grid and black sand beaches with scary cliff faces.

Hana Highway is not to be missed. A day driving it, and another hiking in Haleakala were my favorite parts of visiting your island.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #30486
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Complete:

-Changed LSD oil
-Changed both air filters (think I'll take those down to a 15K swap they were NASTY)
-Washed truck
-Clayed Truck
-Cleaned Weathertechs

Next up:
-Wax truck
-Vacuum out the husky hair (think there is more in the truck than on the dog)

And depending on how motivated I feel:
-Change out the spark plugs
Old 04-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #30487
Tahoemx is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ceremonial Guardsman, USAF Honor Guard
Tahoemx's Tacoma Gallery
Got it a little dirty.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #30488
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Complete:

-Changed LSD oil
-Changed both air filters (think I'll take those down to a 15K swap they were NASTY)
-Washed truck
-Clayed Truck
-Cleaned Weathertechs

Next up:
-Wax truck
-Vacuum out the husky hair (think there is more in the truck than on the dog)

And depending on how motivated I feel:
-Change out the spark plugs
Sounds like a great way to start spring. BTW, I don't think your truck came with a factory LSD. I thought they stopped shipping mechanical LSDs on the Sport a few years ago and went to a brake/e-LSD system.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #30489
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Took it out in the desert exploring-

Came across a DC Hilux while I was out there too. Surprised the hell out of me to see it.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #30490
Tacoma.Guy79 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Tacoma.Guy79's Tacoma Gallery
Installing a bed extender! I already bought the kit; just need to buy a couple of tools so I can do it myself. Found a great how-to video on YouTube for installation. It looks pretty easy. The video doesn't show a Toyota genuine bed extender, but it gives you the general idea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkQFrBhegOk

Later...
Old 04-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #30491
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
changed from 35% tint to 25% tint for the front windows. 25% matches the back almost perfectly. 35% was way to light. both lamar tint

35%

25%
Old 04-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #30492
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
- Squeaky leaf mod

So far so good. I used an old popped tube from my dirtbike tire. I didn't clean or glue the tube, I just stuck it in there.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #30493
2010 prerunner is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st Cav
2010 prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
New (to me) chrome grill, thanks pepsimankolt.

And new cocktail organizer, thanks to someone on Tacoma World.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-dsc_0095.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-dsc_0097.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-dsc_0100.jpg  
Old 04-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #30494
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
laid out and readied up all the wiring for my alarm/remote start that I think I'm going to try to install tomorrow
Old 04-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #30495
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Sounds like a great way to start spring. BTW, I don't think your truck came with a factory LSD. I thought they stopped shipping mechanical LSDs on the Sport a few years ago and went to a brake/e-LSD system.
it is a good way to start it...especially since we had great weather last weekend, then a blast of low 40's all week and back to the 80's this weekend. been out there all day doing various things
Old 04-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #30496
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Washed waxed mine and washed and waxed my wifes highlander
Old 04-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #30497
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
New Center Caps

I finally got around to putting my new TRD Center Caps on today.

Before

After
Old 04-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #30498
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
You guys crack me up with your "winter" tires!
Oh yeah? Well...well...

I got nuthin'...
Old 04-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #30500
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
yes, winter. When it changes from 80F to 60F and rains sometimes.
Haven't had a high of 60F yet

Products Discussed in this Thread