Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #30781
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarteeny93 View Post
This is my first official post as a member on this site. Pulled out a Jeep today with my 13' TRD sport! Btw it hasnt rained here in VA for quite a while and its gotten up to 80 these past couple days. Found him of the side of the road trying to dig. He couldnt do it, he had stock tires nd got stuck in a mud rut. The best part is that he killed his transmission or something when i pulled him out. HAHA i felt sorta bad, didnt know if it was my fault or not but eh, whatever! He should've gotten a tacoma! I also have a video of my uncle pulling out my truck with a john deere 3020 from this weekend haha ill figure out how to do put that on here later.
Awesome!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #30782
slowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired
Name: Mike
slowmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Crappy oil from dealer - fixed

Read through the maintenance records on my new-to-me, 36k mile, certified used truck. Toyota dealer changed the oil with Exxon Superflo. Ya gotta know that it can't be worth much when the Toyota dealer charges $3/qt. A quick trip to the dealer for a filter, with a stop at Wal Mart for some Mobil 1 fixed that crap. Splashed a bit on the garage floor as it gushed (much faster than I expected) out of the drain hole, but no biggie.

BTW, 1st post other than intro.

Mike
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #30784
ailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ailll1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_e View Post
Looks like you were on a big turtle shell!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #30786
08TacoTrD will become famous soon enough
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
An oil change and got new rear brakes. The pads were paper thin @ 65000 miles. It's nice to have a higher pedal again.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #30787
TXtycoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
TXtycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Got my sub box done today... took the time and removed both front seats and vacuumed under them while I was at it. Also took out my rear floor mats which were for a DC anyways

Old 04-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #30788
usaf is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Airborne
Name: Garrett
usaf's Tacoma Gallery
Oil change and rotated the tires!
Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #30789
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday- oil changed
today - painted drums, calipers, hubs and installed konig countersteers
Old 04-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #30790
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ailll1 View Post
Looks like you were on a big turtle shell!
Ha! Old school south Florida driveway.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #30793
Atomic47 is on a distinguished road

Name: Denis
Atomic47's Tacoma Gallery
Scored a used set of Weathertech Digital floormats off of Kijiji! Good price too!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #30794
Antonicus is on a distinguished road

Antonicus's Tacoma Gallery
accidently ordered a magnaflow exhaust. should be here next week...
Old 04-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #30795
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Tinkered with the bumper a little more. Didn't take any pics, but I weighed it. 182 pounds without winch. It still has quite a bit of work left, but most of that. Will be removing excess material. Hoping to keep total weight under 200 pounds
Old 04-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #30796
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Sweet looking Matt!! Cant wait to see it up close next Wednesday!!

Did the hose clamp anti tailgate theft mod today and put on a nicer front license plate mount and frame to keep the LEO's happy here in SoCal.
You sure will, dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonicus View Post
accidently ordered a magnaflow exhaust. should be here next week...
that's hilarious
Old 04-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #30797
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
Tinkered with the bumper a little more. Didn't take any pics, but I weighed it. 182 pounds without winch. It still has quite a bit of work left, but most of that. Will be removing excess material. Hoping to keep total weight under 200 pounds
Holy fuck! 182lbs without the winch! That is a shit ton more than mine! What is it made out of 5/16" steel or thicker?!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #30798
anarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
anarion55's Tacoma Gallery
200 lbs @ the very front will cause the stock suspension to sag (especially under hard braking). Time for stronger springs...
Old 04-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #30799
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an OME lift with 886s. 4x4x.25 square tube and .25 plate. I have always built truck accessories way overkill. My last truck's front bumper weighed 340 pounds with winch. Truck before that was about 300 pounds, but didn't have a winch. And my first vehicle was a '90 pathfinder with 6" schedule 80 pipe bumper with center hoop made with 3" schedule 160. I've been in several wrecks, none of them my fault, snd have totaled every vehicle thats has come in contact with one mine.( except when my grandma t-boned my '12 taco 1 monyh after I bought it.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #30800
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even think 886's are rated for that much weight if you add a winch to that bumper!

Products Discussed in this Thread