Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #31301
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery

Prepin for emblem install on my homertaco grill
Old 04-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #31303
Wiskid1
wiskid1 is on a distinguished road

Navy: USS Mt. Hood AE-29
Name: Robert
wiskid1's Tacoma Gallery

Blacked out stock skid plate, side mirror turn signals and emblem.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #31304
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Kinda like this?

Ohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (Kool aid man style)
Old 04-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #31305
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Ohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (Kool aid man style)
I'm glad I used that center nub along with some rubber gaskets and a screw to attach it because even though I measured it's tough to get it centered. I had it perfectly centered via measurements but then stood back and looked and it 'looked' crooked. I had to move it down and to the right a few times and if you look at that picture it still looks high and right even though it's already low and left of center to visually line up. It's going to be hard to do that with that 3M tape because it's not as forgiving as a small screw. Just a pro-tip from a guy who recently did something similar. Good luck!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #31306
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
Installed my softopper. Like it
I'm thinking this or bestop
Old 04-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #31307
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm glad I used that center nub along with some rubber gaskets and a screw to attach it because even though I measured it's tough to get it centered. I had it perfectly centered via measurements but then stood back and looked and it 'looked' crooked. I had to move it down and to the right a few times and if you look at that picture it still looks high and right even though it's already low and left of center to visually line up. It's going to be hard to do that with that 3M tape because it's not as forgiving as a small screw. Just a pro-tip from a guy who recently did something similar. Good luck!
I counted holes to get the vertical position.

Horizontally it was touchy with the "T" and "A" having the whole "\ \" thing.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #31308
IOPiece Chicken is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
IOPiece Chicken's Tacoma Gallery

Just got done with my custom grill wil take pics tomorrow
Old 04-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #31309
IOPiece Chicken is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
IOPiece Chicken's Tacoma Gallery
i will also be painting the condenser tomorrow
Old 04-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #31310
All of those moments....will be lost.....in time
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOPiece Chicken View Post
i will also be painting the condenser tomorrow
Relocate the horns
Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #31311
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
I counted holes to get the vertical position.

Horizontally it was touchy with the "T" and "A" having the whole "\ \" thing.
I did the same thing and verified by measuring and the 'center' still didn't look centered to the human eye. Like I said, I fudged mine to 'look' more centered and it still looks like it's not quite centered.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #31312
Quote:
Thanks, was thinking about doing it tonight but decided to wait till tomorrow where i am going to measure everything twice and tape a square around where it should go. If all is calculated correctly it should be alright....hopefully

Thanks for the heads up
Old 04-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #31313
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
bought four toyota oil filters for $4 bucks each, stocking up!!!!
where do you get them for $4 each?
Old 04-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #31314
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Thanks, was thinking about doing it tonight but decided to wait till tomorrow where i am going to measure everything twice and tape a square around where it should go. If all is calculated correctly it should be alright....hopefully

Thanks for the heads up
Sure. Just make sure you eye-ball it once you get it measured and placed before you stick it to make sure you like the way it looks. Good luck.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #31315
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
where do you get them for $4 each?
A few sellers on eBay but watch out for shipping. A couple are $4/ea shipped but you need to buy 10 in order to get that. You may want to call local dealerships to see what they charge. My local Toyota dealership is historically expensive on parts (I always check with them before ordering parts elsewhere and they're almost always way more expensive) and they only charge $4.09 for oil filters over the counter and that's not a special price either. Worth looking into because being able to walk in and buy a single oil filter when you need it versus stocking tons of filters you may not use all of is a PITA.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #31316
Son of MD
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a set of 265/75-16 C DuraTracs for $710 (after rebates), delivered. A $50 rebate on all truck tires expires April 30th.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #31317
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
I got confirmation of my Order of BFGoodrich KM's 255/75R17 for 2013 NB TRD Sport that still somewhere between Baja and Oahu..
Old 04-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #31319
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I got confirmation of my Order of BFGoodrich KM's 255/75R17 for 2013 NB TRD Sport that still somewhere between Baja and Oahu..
Best part WaS free shipping to Hawaii!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #31320
Son of MD
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who is the rebate through?
$60 from Goodyear, through Citibank
$50 from Discount Tire Direct, through Metabank

Looks like Goodyear will double their rebate if the purchase is made with a Goodyear Credit Card.

Products Discussed in this Thread