Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #31301
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
does the paper come with the truck ??
On the floor in my pic? LoL. That's my gas nozzle dirty germ shield...it fell off while filling. haha
Old 04-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #31302
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
tires look awesome.. good choice.
Thanks!
Old 04-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #31303
Calidownhiller is on a distinguished road
Name: Neal
Calidownhiller's Tacoma Gallery
Traded it for something else...

Old 04-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #31304
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Installed door sill protectors.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #31305
Senior Member. Hey, what's That supposed to mean?
coma09 will become famous soon enoughcoma09 will become famous soon enough
coma09's Tacoma Gallery
Viair 300P
Moves a LOT more air than a Canadian tire $20 portable.

Ran power along the frame, and up through the floor under the drivers seat (pic showing wire grommet) to bypass being close to the cat. exited through firewall grommet.

fit perfectly in one of the cubbies.. However holding the screws was a bitch.
I used phillips, and had to take a long shaft screwdriver and bend the tip to get under the unit. Use hex bolts.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-v1.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-v2.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-v3.jpg  
Old 04-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #31307
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
New shoes for me!
Old 04-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #31308
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coma09 View Post
Viair 300P
Moves a LOT more air than a Canadian tire $20 portable.

Ran power along the frame, and up through the floor under the drivers seat (pic showing wire grommet) to bypass being close to the cat. exited through firewall grommet.

fit perfectly in one of the cubbies.. However holding the screws was a bitch.
I used phillips, and had to take a long shaft screwdriver and bend the tip to get under the unit. Use hex bolts.
this is a great way to store one of those compressors. I hate lugging mine around in the cab.

Write up with more detailed images and steps?
Old 04-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #31309
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
this is a great way to store one of those compressors. I hate lugging mine around in the cab.

Write up with more detailed images and steps?
Yes I want a write up! I picked up a MF1050 and have it in the cab and plan to hardwire it.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #31310
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got a bed mat to keep my stuff from sliding around and a cargo net.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20130426_153214-2-.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20130426_153838-1-.jpg  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #31311
FATPUBUS has a spectacular aura aboutFATPUBUS has a spectacular aura about

Marines: 92-96 29 Palms, Ca. India 3/11
FATPUBUS's Tacoma Gallery
Tint, removed the "prerunner/sr5/v6" badges. That rear chrome bumper is next!

Old 04-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #31313
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
I went all out today. Put new brakes and calipers on the front,along with some new Denso's for good measure,they made it to 128,000 and still looked good, along with the original brake pads. Then replaced my 5100's with a new set, along with some 885 X's,new washers, isolators, top hats,extended studs. Then added the half inch top spacers,and for good measure the 1/4 Taco Lean spacer. Then added a new heavy duty Sway Bar and new bushings. The Expo's in the rear give me exactly 3" over stock, and the new stuff in the front is sitting right at 3.5" on both sides when just off the lift and a couple miles on it. Hopefully they will settle to an even 3 " . Going to drive it a week for everything to settle in, then head for the alignment shop. As of right now the difference is night and day compared to the 5100's set at 2.5" This setup is much nicer riding,and seems alot tighter on the road.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #31314
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: THE RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Adjusted a few things. . .

Old 04-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #31315
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

[/URL]
MOAR!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #31316
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: THE RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thats all I have for now.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #31317
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^Thats all I have for now.
Such a tease
Old 04-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #31318
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

*cough* need to wire those roof lights *cough*
Old 04-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #31319
raskal is on a distinguished road
raskal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLACK3R View Post
Well I got a bed mat to keep my stuff from sliding around and a cargo net.
where did you get the cargo net? Much better than the bungie style

Products Discussed in this Thread