Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #31501
TacosnJeeps is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
TacosnJeeps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Wheels and Tires

Looks great! What wheels & tires?
Old 04-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #31502
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you very much!! Toyo Open Country AT II's 265 70 17s on SCS Stealth 6 Gunmetal Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacosnJeeps View Post
Looks great! What wheels & tires?
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #31503
jrubicon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
just got my taco today, this is my first new Toyota, happy so far. Took the seat out and modded it, welded 1" piece, lift the seat a little. got tons of projects to do now.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #31504
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
Got some new wheels installed

Then I made some delicious potato leek soup

Old 04-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #31506
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Supercharger installed
Ticket to come.

Have fun!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #31507
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery

Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-konig.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 10:05 PM   #31508
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Ticket to come.

Have fun!
Ha I hope not but I'm sure it's possible
Old 04-28-2013, 06:28 AM   #31512
damnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Elect Tech (Retired)
Name: Gene
damnfingers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrubicon View Post
just got my taco today, this is my first new Toyota, happy so far. Took the seat out and modded it, welded 1" piece, lift the seat a little. got tons of projects to do now.
Height challenged?
Old 04-28-2013, 06:33 AM   #31513
4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
4lo's Tacoma Gallery
After lookin at those TSS stickers all week, they had to go. Same with the ARE badge and tube steps. Steps for sale in buy/sale. Today is detail day for the new rig!

Old 04-28-2013, 07:20 AM   #31514
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Yesterday... Got my wheels/tires mounted (Duratrac 265/75/16 on SCS F-5's)

Old 04-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #31515
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Added BFGoodrich All Terrain's on Pro Comp 7069s, changed air conditioner filter, got an oil change, topped off fluids, washed and waxed her.

Getting ready for the summer.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-bfgoodrich.jpg  
Old 04-28-2013, 08:03 AM   #31516
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Dakars and rear Billy shocks .
Old 04-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #31517
Old Bo is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Josh
Old Bo's Tacoma Gallery
Got my trd exhaust installed today, love it.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #31518
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
installed center console cover. now a choice of just getting a cover instead of buying a whole kit from wet okole to get a center console cover. got em from a seller here. he also has door pull handle covers. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ole-cover.html

Old 04-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #31519
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
installed center console cover. now a choice of just getting a cover instead of buying a whole kit from wet okole to get a center console cover. got em from a seller here. he also has door pull handle covers. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ole-cover.html
That's a great price. I'm on the fence about some heated WOs, but if I decide against them, I'll definitely order one of these.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #31520
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Well, Yesterday... Got my wheels/tires mounted (Duratrac 265/75/16 on SCS F-5's)

What suspension setup are you running?

Products Discussed in this Thread