Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #31501
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
booked a date with a heartbreak dyno for tomorrow...............hope that counts
Old 04-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #31502
ExtremeCustoms505 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
ExtremeCustoms505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post

Order yesterday from amazon
Exactly what I want!!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #31504
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Order yesterday from amazon
Old 04-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #31506
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
also ordered a tire carrier and EBC stage 5 brake kit from Marco at 4WP
Old 04-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #31508
TX TOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Bud
TX TOY's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Pioneer HU, HD unit and the PAC steering wheel control module...

Huge thanks to TW for all the threads that made this install a breeze...

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1367353598539.jpg
Old 04-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #31511
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are the front wires for ?? ^
I'm guessing an Ipod or smart phone or something. I have that same stereo (or it looks about the same anyway) and those are all auxiliary ports.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #31513
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they don't have those ports running out the back??? Kinda looks tacky Imo
On mine there is an auxiliary RCA out on the back but no audio jack or USB out.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #31514
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
what are the front wires for ?? ^

Flux capacitor.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #31515
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
finally put some sport seats in the back to match the front

and scored some good condition nice thick pre-recall floor mats
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1367358477739.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1367358492314.jpg  
Old 04-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #31517
selftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
selftaughtguru's Tacoma Gallery
Did my first 4x4ing of the year yesterday, came damn close to getting stuck in muskeg. Definitely need some more aggressive tires before playing in mud. The sand trails today were fun, love that I can fit down quadding trails. Waiting on bushings to install my Dakars and may have my nFab steps sold to upgrade to real sliders.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #31518
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't do anything to my truck but I made this. It's the video from wheeling last weekend.

http://youtu.be/-LFFD92QC-k
Old 04-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #31519
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJSPEC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX TOY View Post
Installed Pioneer HU, HD unit and the PAC steering wheel control module...

Huge thanks to TW for all the threads that made this install a breeze...

Attachment 210222
nice head unit! i got the same one lol
Old 04-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #31520
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
I recommend that you put some sort of oil on the antennae stud, mines all rusted up in just a few months. Emailed them and no response.
Wow! Mine was in the same condition, just not quite as advanced. I've used steel wool on the threads and got most of the rust off. I'm not real happy that this has happened so fast. I may try to get a new threaded rod in stainless and then epoxy the upper assembly together to waterproof the internal threads.

Products Discussed in this Thread